haggar

#1Buster_DusterPosted 2/21/2013 1:05:38 PM
Id just love to give The Mayor a shout out for being such a B A! his stache strikes fear into the hardest of thugs. and he will powerbomb Bi*hes into the trash. ps the best team is Haggar, haggar and haggar because he spits hot fire.

that is all
#2MaroziPosted 2/21/2013 1:06:36 PM
I agree, good sir.

Also, his connection to the pipe dimension is god-like. Only Mario could possibly rival him in sheer pipetude.
---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog
#3Dragonboy86Posted 2/21/2013 1:15:22 PM
Buster_Duster posted...
Id just love to give The President of the World a shout out for being such a B A! his stache strikes fear into the hardest of thugs. and he will powerbomb Bi*hes like Galactus into the trash. ps the best team is Haggar, haggar and haggar because he spits hot fire.

that is all

Fixed.
---
Now Playing: UMVC3, SFxTK, SMT: Devil Survivor:Overclocked, ACIII.
A vicious member of the Brotherhood that wields the Fists of Fire.
#4Buster_Duster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:20:46 PM
thanks for the edit sir, i used to come to the old MVC3 board and still am an avid haggar player. i like his combo with ARTIE another awesome dude with some form of stache. Haggar is the best rendition of an american from the asians except for maybe the big westler from DOA 3 looking like hulk hogan ate zangief!
#5SSJGrimReaperPosted 2/21/2013 2:24:48 PM
Haggar turns the beat back
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://i.imgur.com/wdoDMOo.gif