What Zero player should I watch in order to improve my Neutral game?

#11apexcrushPosted 2/22/2013 9:20:26 AM
youtube this guy atashiwa he runs a zero chris dante the only thing is its from the vanilla days but his team is sick and his zero is godlike
#12SlydeSlymPosted 2/22/2013 9:27:06 AM
Marn is the best "random" Zero.
Mihe is the best Zero/Dante
Flocker is the best patient Zero.
Richard Nguyen isn't the best at anything but he's solid all around when he isn't trying too hard to style. Flux has occasional moments of brilliance hidden in braindead play. Chris Schmidt is late getting into MvC3 but is probably the most skilled player.

That's pretty much every notable Zero in the world.
#13KNITEMAREXPosted 2/22/2013 11:11:04 AM
apexcrush posted...
youtube this guy atashiwa he runs a zero chris dante the only thing is its from the vanilla days but his team is sick and his zero is godlike

That's Mihe lol

Yeah Mihe is unorthodox but effective. As of now Richard and Flocker are the two notable. Mihe with motivation also, but current gameplay of him like this is hard to find
#14OMEGA RUGALPosted 2/22/2013 12:09:49 PM
Flocker is the best and most successful Zero player but he also uses Hawkeye instead of Dante which changes how he can play the match.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Infinity Ward ... even the current version >>>>>>>>> Treyarch
#15MK9_ProdigyPosted 2/22/2013 12:31:08 PM
AegisIkana posted...
Newuser posted...
Zero plays differently depending on what assist you use with him.

This.

SlydeSlym posted...
Marn is the best "random" Zero.
Mihe is the best Zero/Dante
Flocker is the best patient Zero.
Richard Nguyen isn't the best at anything but he's solid all around when he isn't trying too hard to style. Flux has occasional moments of brilliance hidden in braindead play. Chris Schmidt is late getting into MvC3 but is probably the most skilled player.

That's pretty much every notable Zero in the world.

I disagree, Flux is better as a pure Zero/Dante player, Mihe is just a better player in general. Flocker has the best neutral game as a patient Zero though I agree.

If you like zoning like I do: Watch Flocker.
IF you like to rushdown: Flux
If you're a beginner to Zero: Mihe
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#16OMEGA RUGALPosted 2/22/2013 1:10:31 PM(edited)
Flux doesn't get enough credit. He is a real threat to anyone he plays including Chris G and FChamp.

Flux's Zero is pretty nasty.

Flux's problem honestly is that both his Dante and his Vergil aren't as good as his Zero.

He has the combos down for both of them but his neutral game is still lacking with those two characters.

If he ever gets his Vergil closer to a PR Rog/Yipes level ... he would be ultra scary.

I don't think his Dante will ever get better because that team is not built for Dante on point.
---
#17Old_SodPosted 2/22/2013 1:15:01 PM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
Flux doesn't get enough credit. He is a real threat to anyone he plays including Chris G and FChamp.

Flux's problem honestly is that both his Dante and his Vergil aren't as good as his Zero.

He has the combos down for both of them but his neutral game is still lacking with those two characters.

If he ever gets his Vergil closer to a PR Rog/Yipes level ... he would be ultra scary.

I don't think his Dante will ever get better because that team is not built for Dante on point.

Any amount of money!!!1!1!1
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#18OMEGA RUGALPosted 2/22/2013 1:19:45 PM
Old_Sod posted...
OMEGA RUGAL posted...

Any amount of money!!!1!1!1

haha that was classic. I think they are doing an "exhibition" the weekend
---