No one in this game is worth it.

#61_tanjil_Posted 2/24/2013 2:28:37 PM
TheFatedAnswer posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
I'm still laughing at "Doom is mediocre on point".

Maybe with Rapid Slash you could make an argument but Doom's a fantastic point Character. Watch any Clockwork match and tell me otherwise.

He's sluggish and slow in the air. He's a great support and he has great synergy with many characters via his assists, THCS, DHCS and infinites; but his Point game isn't really there.

Call me when people start actually blocking footdives.

you can say that all you want but even the pros get hit by foot dive, why? because it randomly crosses you up. Doom's pretty legit against incoming characters, and get you in the corner once with a foot dive and 2 meter is enough to kill any cast, if you build to a level 3 you're guaranteed that kill.

if you get out of the incoming well yeah he's not the most amazing point, but he's still up there
#62TheFatedAnswerPosted 2/24/2013 2:41:32 PM(edited)
_tanjil_ posted...
TheFatedAnswer posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
I'm still laughing at "Doom is mediocre on point".

Maybe with Rapid Slash you could make an argument but Doom's a fantastic point Character. Watch any Clockwork match and tell me otherwise.

He's sluggish and slow in the air. He's a great support and he has great synergy with many characters via his assists, THCS, DHCS and infinites; but his Point game isn't really there.

Call me when people start actually blocking footdives.

you can say that all you want but even the pros get hit by foot dive, why? because it randomly crosses you up. Doom's pretty legit against incoming characters, and get you in the corner once with a foot dive and 2 meter is enough to kill any cast, if you build to a level 3 you're guaranteed that kill.

if you get out of the incoming well yeah he's not the most amazing point, but he's still up there

It doesn't "randomly" cross you up. It's based on location of him and your opponent.

There's only Three Random things in this game
-Legion Formations
-Shuma's Mystic Smash Eyeball count
-TACS
---
Refuge until SRK becomes less visually ass