Final Round roll call

#21TwistedSensesPosted 3/4/2013 7:34:59 AM
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
TwistedSenses posted...
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
TwistedSenses posted...
I'd love to go...
If I had a ride.Even if I'm in FL, I have no transportation, stuck in this annoying town for a while.

$20 bus ticket doesn't cost much.

It will cost me my job.

Sounds like you are making excuses. There is no job on the planet that wont give you a weekend off 3-4 weeks in advance.

Yes, there is? I'm scheduled under open availability; I got hired because I can be there anytime and because I can take the shifts that no one else does--the ones they schedule me for?

Excuses or not, those wouldn't be the only fees and for my own sake, the ongoing world>Marvel, even if it's a close call. When I'm in a better situation, where I can request time off, and actually shirk off the money and hours, then hey I'll do so.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Vega (The Claw!) | Yosuke Hanamura | Ragna the Bloodedge | Valentine | Goh
#22CaZbaR19Posted 3/4/2013 8:26:26 AM
No money for a hotel or I'd go...
Went to Winterbrawl, sad I gotta skip FR
---
PSN = SagaFX
The Dr Strange Guru
#23StrykeBlaydePosted 3/4/2013 8:53:53 AM
ZTS_vs_Deck posted...
$20 bus ticket doesn't cost much.

Maybe it's because I live in the Panhandle, but I've never seen a public bus.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Playing: DMC1-4, DmC, Bayonetta, UMvC3, JC2, Skyrim, etc.
#241TruKingPosted 3/4/2013 9:25:27 AM(edited)
Always try to make final round since i lived in atlanta for so long but this year buddy is getting married in columbus GA saturday so I won't be able to play in it unless I got an early pool and even then wouldn't be able to do top 32 play.

I'll most likely have a setup with me but doubt i'll stay at the hotel I've got friends that can get me discounts in other hotels that are in nicer area's of atlanta than that one.

But either way I'm pretty streaky right now since I just was able to start playing again. I go from nearly beating rattana to randomed out by people i never lose to and I can't do basic combos half the time.

---
Build a man a fire and he's warm for hours. Light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life
#25MK9_Prodigy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 11:59:31 AM
Any more bums?!
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel
#261Scream1Posted 3/4/2013 3:24:30 PM(edited)
I simply prefer to spend $100 on a romantic/fancy night for 2 than go to a sausage fest in Atlanta.
---
PSN: Crash182-
#27MK9_Prodigy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:38:54 PM
1Scream1 posted...
I simply prefer to spend $100 on a romantic/fancy night for 2 than go to a sausage fest in Atlanta.

ur kewl
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3, PSASBR Zero/Taskmaster/Vergil PSA:Dante, Sir Daniel