Here's my tier list.

#1loffterPosted 3/4/2013 10:44:43 PM
http://tinyurl.com/b4xp2hc

At least, that's the tier list to look at when you play AGAINST me. That's the anti-Loffter tier list.
---
Also, I can kill you with my brain. ~ River
*Black2 3311-3541-1257
#2SolidAbyssPosted 3/4/2013 10:48:19 PM
nice list
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#3Old_SodPosted 3/5/2013 6:26:38 AM
I see:

-Me or Pat
-Smasher
-Onslaught
-Knivezz

Who is the Spidey player giving you trouble?
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#4serpentaurusPosted 3/5/2013 9:21:58 AM
OH Thor Strange Amaterasu are bottom tier.

I bet i would body you 10-0 with them; then wouuld have to fix your anti-lofter list putting them at the top
---
Now playing: UMvC3, Dark Souls
#5MaroziPosted 3/5/2013 9:54:17 AM
Yeah. I *wish* She-Hulk was as good as Vergil.
---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog
#6loffter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 11:41:45 AM(edited)
Old_Sod posted...
I see:

-Me or Pat
-Smasher
-Onslaught
-Knivezz

Who is the Spidey player giving you trouble?

All of them.

Knives is obviously the Trish, but she's rediculous. You aren't the only Hawkeye I've played, I have been changing my teams almost specifically for him, trying to find some characters that can cross the screen. Even the worst superskrulls beat me sometimes. They just do things I absolutely don't expect. Full screen unassisted teleport punches? Sure, why not -_-.

I actually have a very similar problem with Cap that I do with Hawkeye, but it's counteracted by eventually cap does try to get in, then I can kill him. That and his normals are rediculous.

I do not know how to get shuma off me. His moves feel like they are all +100 on block, he can cross up and hit high, go through you, has damageing combos and strong normals, and his attacks like... suck you in. I dont get to play a lot of shumas and the ones that I do body me a lot of the time.

Magneto

Nova is like Shuma and cap combined. People stand back, call a beam assist, then airdash forward for a crossup or not crossup. and when it doesnt work, they do it again. if I finally try to superjump out of there for breathing room, I get air thrown. I just can't break out of his preasure, and honestly end up blowing my xfactor just to get him the hell outa there.

X23 storm and trish are all just so damn fast. They are like Magneto, but obviously not as good. It's like all of their attacks are 50/50s. Or in the case of Trish, 25/25/25/25. She can attack high, low, front, and back all in the span of like 30 frames I freaking swear.

Serp- I play Thor too, and no I've never played you. I've never played another good thor, ever. I can't even think of the last time I fought one that wasn't a random match. I'm perfectly aware of how dangerous he can be, thanks. It's just.. no one else seems to care. Don't get your panties in a twist. Just because I don't cringe when I see your characters doesn't mean I think they are terrible. Christ you are always so damn defensive.

And taskmaster touches me from half screen away and suddenly I'm getting comboed for 800k.

I love playing my favorite characters, and I thought anchoring Doom would be enough so I could play Nemesis and Thor, but... he's not.
---
*Black2 3311-3541-1257
#7g6260Posted 3/5/2013 12:57:28 PM
Neat idea, here's mine:

http://tinyurl.com/a7jysbr
---
GT: amillionknivezz
http://i.imgur.com/ComI0.gif
#8Old_SodPosted 3/5/2013 1:06:59 PM
Zone Shumas out...he is free to good zoning. You never answered who the Spidey is...

Also, lmao at Knivezz with Strider first. Poor Trishy-poo......=(
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#9loffter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:01:42 PM
g6260 posted...
Neat idea, here's mine:

http://tinyurl.com/a7jysbr

I think everyone knows that haggar is secret top tier lol
---
*Black2 3311-3541-1257
#10loffter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:06:20 PM
Old_Sod posted...
Zone Shumas out...he is free to good zoning. You never answered who the Spidey is...

Also, lmao at Knivezz with Strider first. Poor Trishy-poo......=(

I did. all of them. I dont even know specific names at this point. Just... all the spiders.
---
*Black2 3311-3541-1257