*see's tier list* LOL WTF?!

pay attention.
---
Also, I can kill you with my brain. ~ River
*Black2 3311-3541-1257
#13Nomorice4UPosted 3/5/2013 5:10:19 PM
loffter posted...
Old_Sod posted...
Zone Shumas out...he is free to good zoning. You never answered who the Spidey is...

Also, lmao at Knivezz with Strider first. Poor Trishy-poo......=(

I did. all of them. I dont even know specific names at this point. Just... all the spiders.

I hate Spidey too... He's like a more elusive Zero that's even more allergic to the ground.
#14loffter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:38:30 AM
Nomorice4U posted...
loffter posted...
Old_Sod posted...
Zone Shumas out...he is free to good zoning. You never answered who the Spidey is...

I did. all of them. I dont even know specific names at this point. Just... all the spiders.

I hate Spidey too... He's like a more elusive Zero that's even more allergic to the ground.

i'n it though? I hate chasing him down more than I hate chasing Morrigan.

Note- I've never fought a good Morrigan.
---
*Black2 3311-3541-1257
#15Old_SodPosted 3/6/2013 8:45:42 AM
loffter posted...
Nomorice4U posted...
loffter posted...
Old_Sod posted...

Hawkeye + Jam Session makes his life difficult. <3

Also, you'll remember the first time you play a really good Morrigan. I know I did......0_o
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#16loffter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:01:15 AM
Old_Sod posted...
loffter posted...
Nomorice4U posted...
loffter posted...
Old_Sod posted...

Hawkeye + Jam Session makes his life difficult. <3

Also, you'll remember the first time you play a really good Morrigan. I know I did......0_o

There are some characters I just cant play. Those are two of them. Hawkeye... annoys me. Both to fight and play. His combos feel wonky and his movements feel extremely.. stiff. Like I'm playing as a south part character. Dante's execution threshold is far higher than I am willing to reach.

I'm having a similar problem with Magneto. I Try to play him and I just feel like "Eh...".
---
*Black2 3311-3541-1257
#17Old_SodPosted 3/6/2013 9:10:47 AM
loffter posted...

There are some characters I just cant play. Those are two of them. Hawkeye... annoys me. Both to fight and play. His combos feel wonky and his movements feel extremely.. stiff. Like I'm playing as a south part character. Dante's execution threshold is far higher than I am willing to reach.

I'm having a similar problem with Magneto. I Try to play him and I just feel like "Eh...".

My execution is mediocre and I can play Hawkeye just fine. His only issues are his movement and knowing how to place arrows, not spam them. Also, his movement isn't stiff....he just has a long, somewhat slow normal jump. He has good wavedashes both backwards and forwards, so that isn't so much of an issue as long as you can create space with ground movement. He is a frame trap, sporadic character who looks to reset and catch you either pressing or not pressing buttons a number of times...maybe that is why he seems stiff because his gameplay style doesn't flow in one long combo typically. Either way, I ain't saying you have to play him; I'm just saying he's awesome. ^_^

My Dante is a fraud. I can barely do BnBs with him currently, but putting him 2nd on a team means I will be forced to figure it out. His assist is too valuable to Hawkeye for me not to.

Magneto is fun, and his combos are relatively easy for the most part, it's his neutral game movement that gives me trouble. I try to play him like Doom and get in trouble for it, but if I land a hit I am typically golden. I actually swapped him out on my Hawkeye team for Strider yesterday to give Dante some more help and take a break from him. I would encourage you to keep with it though...I think it would be good for you to learn someone like him.

Your execution is on par with mine typically, so I don't see why with a little practice you couldn't figure out some of those characters if you wanted to (and could keep your blood pressure down...=D ).
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#18smasher61Posted 3/6/2013 9:11:24 AM
list is buns
---
LunaEstFrigida on Capcom games: "SF4 = Chess, UMvC3 = Dodgeball, SFxT = Golf"
#19loffter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:39:41 AM
Old_Sod posted...
loffter posted...

Magneto is fun, and his combos are relatively easy for the most part, it's his neutral game movement that gives me trouble. I try to play him like Doom and get in trouble for it, but if I land a hit I am typically golden. I actually swapped him out on my Hawkeye team for Strider yesterday to give Dante some more help and take a break from him. I would encourage you to keep with it though...I think it would be good for you to learn someone like him.

Your execution is on par with mine typically, so I don't see why with a little practice you couldn't figure out some of those characters if you wanted to (and could keep your blood pressure down...=D ).

That's what I Figured. I mean, in theory I could learn those characters with enough time. I actually have a somewhat solid doom now. I only do 90 footdives per match as opposed to 100. The only REAL problem I have playing him now adays is sometimes I mess up the timing on canceling foot dive approaches, which I probly shouldnt be doing full screen foot dive H anyways.

As far as dante goes, I will never ever play him. He has too many things he can do, and there's know way I would be satisfied. Calling out Amillionknives (And every other dante player) here ;) , but I'd hate using dante and only doing the one combo over and over. I mean, it's fine with Thor, but if I can't put some serious flare on dante.. then no thank you. Plus I could never pull off some of the hitconfirms I see dantes doing.

Magneto, I did learn his combos and stuff. I Could probly do them with enough time put into him, but I just.. I dunno. He's not my style? I mean, here's the characters I play and enjoy.

Wolverine
Firebrand
Nemesis
Doom
Thor
Hsien Ko
Rocket Raccoon
She Hulk
Phoenix
X-23
Morrigan
Ryu
Frank

Notice how nothing of them have flight canceling stuff. I prefer ground combos, just feels better to me. There are some seriously top tier teams on that list. I'd play Morrigan if I could master the fireball patterns, but that's gonna take a lot of time, and I only have 20 days until Final Round. I obviously don't expect to win or even PLACE, but I'd rather not get knocked out of pools in round 2 this year.

So Moridoom is out. I'd LOVE to play Shulk, but ... well, you know. Thor is probly in, because I just love the character so damn much and I am convenced he's amazing JUST for mighty punish. I've been running

Wolverine (lol assist), Thor (mighty spark), Doom (missiles) with SOME success, but I'm still trying to figure out who my FR team will be. I might be stressing over it a bit.
---
*Black2 3311-3541-1257
#20smasher61Posted 3/6/2013 10:24:09 AM
loffter posted...
Wolverine
Firebrand
Nemesis
Doom
Thor

Hsien Ko
Rocket Raccoon
She Hulk
Phoenix
X-23
Morrigan
Ryu
Frank

Notice how nothing of them have flight canceling stuff.

not sure if srs
---
LunaEstFrigida on Capcom games: "SF4 = Chess, UMvC3 = Dodgeball, SFxT = Golf"