I'm sorry Hawkeye

#1CymerianPosted 3/10/2013 9:32:46 AM
I really tried to learn you to use your assist with Vergil, but I'm sticking with Dante. Without a good assist you're a sitting duck out there.
---
Fanboys: I want Tales of-
Excalibur: Fool! What right do you have to want a tales game? My legend dates back to the 12th century!
#2DuuuDe14Posted 3/10/2013 9:33:46 AM
Whaaaaa?
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#3Cymerian(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 9:37:38 AM
I'm not good at his normals. They are odd as hell. So, I'm stuck playing keep away, trying to confirm his weird normals, which doesn't work out well for me.
---
Excalibur: Fool! What right do you have to want a tales game? My legend dates back to the 12th century!
#4KromagnumPosted 3/10/2013 9:46:43 AM
Sweet, one less Hawkeye to deal with. That guy's brash. Then again, he can back it up...
---
PSN: glenn220
Ain't no shook hands in Brooklyn, grab ya balls and man up! -Telly2588
#5Old_SodPosted 3/10/2013 12:10:43 PM
Cymerian posted...
I'm not good at his normals. They are odd as hell. So, I'm stuck playing keep away, trying to confirm his weird normals, which doesn't work out well for me.

s.M
s.H -> slide

What else is there to know? Only comparable assist is EM Disruptor, but even that isn't as good as Greyhound for him, imo. Vergil / Hawk is just too good to let go
...coooome baaaaaaack...
---
Playing: TF2 (PC), UMvC3 (XBL), Dota 2 (PC)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz | BT: Fugawhuz#1992
#6Cymerian(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 1:14:08 PM
Maybe x_x
---
#7thedarksunPosted 3/10/2013 2:41:43 PM
Cymerian posted...
I really tried to learn you to use your assist with Vergil, but I'm sticking with Dante. Without a good assist you're a sitting duck out there.

It's good that you're switching now. Hawkeye will never win a major because of his curse. [Unless... You think you're the one that can break said curse]
#8DuuuDe14Posted 3/10/2013 2:43:40 PM
His air H is godlike, air S crosses up and his s. M is stupid along with DAT SLIDE. All you need.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#9lol_whatPosted 3/10/2013 3:33:52 PM
Only comparable assist is EM Disruptor, but even that isn't as good as Greyhound for him, imo. Vergil / Hawk is just too good to let go
disagree, EMD is faster and has dat knockdown
#10Chat NoirPosted 3/10/2013 4:10:36 PM
You can use Vergil/Hawk/Dante if you're comfy with anchor Dante. It's not half bad.