Yep, done with this game for some time.

#21dawnsetPosted 3/17/2013 11:02:40 AM
YyoAegisIkana posted...
Don't worry, bro. I'll body your rivals while you're gone. :)

You dodging me bro. Still waiting on my attn topic

Ontopic: yeah take a break. I don't play this game as much unless its with you guys. You will be surprised on how fun the game is once you come back.
---
It is time to unleash the Wrightness
HG Friend code: 4211 6295 5027 Kagome. PSN: HeroFangGhetz
#22AegisIkanaPosted 3/17/2013 11:17:43 AM
dawnset posted...
YyoAegisIkana posted...

Ontopic: yeah take a break. I don't play this game as much unless its with you guys. You will be surprised on how fun the game is once you come back.

Who you, broo?
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Getting over my biases.
"I don't want to learn Doom." - A masochist.
#23dawnsetPosted 3/17/2013 11:24:57 AM(edited)
AegisIkana posted...
dawnset posted...
YyoAegisIkana posted...

Who you, broo?

A guy who doesn't forget. What about you nubnut?
---
#24travmankPosted 3/17/2013 1:43:49 PM
I love how the game rubs it in your face when you lose, builds thicker skin and makes your want to never stop fighting! I wish more games did that!
---
subscribe to my gaming channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/BroD0k
#25AegisIkanaPosted 3/17/2013 7:02:27 PM
dawnset posted...
AegisIkana posted...
dawnset posted...
YyoAegisIkana posted...

Who you, broo?

The guy I 10-9'd? :B
---
PSN: TheVeldt;; Getting over my biases.
"I don't want to learn Doom." - A masochist.
#26Nomorice4UPosted 3/17/2013 7:21:30 PM
travmank posted...
I love how the game rubs it in your face when you lose, builds thicker skin and makes your want to never stop fighting! I wish more games did that!

I became less of a whiner, in part, because of this game.

I'm also taking a break though, mostly due to how its really not all that entertaining anymore (played too much). I do plan on coming back after a month or two, or around evo OR if PAX's announcement is fighter related.
#27dawnsetPosted 3/17/2013 7:33:00 PM
AegisIkana posted...
dawnset posted...
AegisIkana posted...
dawnset posted...
YyoAegisIkana posted...

Who you, broo?

The guy I 10-9'd? :B

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/637240-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/65500816

when you are done dodging me, make a topic about me will ya?
---
#28kikookPosted 3/18/2013 2:05:36 PM
scaler24 posted...
Taunts, not being able to block, bad execution, lack of match-up experience, lag, ragequitters, lag switchers the same old teams everyday, the hostile nature of the whole game, how it feels like crushing you anytime you lose and Vergil have finally destroyed every single intention I had to play this game right now.*

People can't taunt if you're destroying them. Not being able to block is your own fault, not the games. Bad execution is also your fault, not the games. Lack of match-up experience is...you know where I'm going with this.

Majority of your complaints are because you're not good at Marvel, I'm not saying this as a bad thing. Anchor Vergil's can be stopped in the first combo you get on your opponent. QCF. A1 A2, then mess up Vergil, drop him, they'll hard tag him out and you'll get a free combo (higher up's are notorious for trying to save their anchor). Lag switching isn't a big issue in Marvel but rage quitting is and I completely agree on both accounts that it's very frustrating but that's just the nature of Marvel. We're no in the arcade where people will shun you from the pack from being a sore loser, no longer do we have accountablity for our actions. In an arcade if you rage quit people just laugh at you, online it's meaningless.
#29scaler24(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 2:39:58 PM
scaler24 posted...
Taunts, not being able to block, bad execution, lack of match-up experience, lag, ragequitters, lag switchers the same old teams everyday, the hostile nature of the whole game, how it feels like crushing you anytime you lose and Vergil have finally destroyed every single intention I had to play this game right now.*

People can't taunt if you're destroying them. Not being able to block is your own fault, not the games. Bad execution is also your fault, not the games. Lack of match-up experience is...you know where I'm going with this.

Majority of your complaints are because you're not good at Marvel, I'm not saying this as a bad thing. Anchor Vergil's can be stopped in the first combo you get on your opponent. QCF. A1 A2, then mess up Vergil, drop him, they'll hard tag him out and you'll get a free combo (higher up's are notorious for trying to save their anchor). Lag switching isn't a big issue in Marvel but rage quitting is and I completely agree on both accounts that it's very frustrating but that's just the nature of Marvel. We're no in the arcade where people will shun you from the pack from being a sore loser, no longer do we have accountablity for our actions. In an arcade if you rage quit people just laugh at you, online it's meaningless.

Never in my post did I claim to be any good or blaming anything other than myself (except maybe ragequitters and lag switchers). I know for a fact that almost all of those annoyances are my fault and that's why I'm taking a break. I feel like I'll be able to have better reflexes and make better decisions once I take a long rest, try a new character and relearn some basic stuff about the game.
---
The Official Miles Edgeworth of the Ace Attorney 5 Board
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy