Is Morrigan going to become the best character in UMVC3 eventually?

#51TheFatedAnswerPosted 3/30/2013 4:19:39 PM
Chat Noir posted...
Morrigan zoning is not the best of the game unless she has Missiles. And he can avoid them [Unblockables]

Once again, failing to provide evidence. Thank you once again for your comment that's the equivalent of "NUH UH"

You can block and avoid unblockables? That's news to me. mind telling me how to get out of a correctly timed Firebrands+Tenderizer without Sentinel while you're at it?

Impracticality is largely subjective especially when the issue at hand is Morrigan becoming Top in the future.

Chat Noir posted...
lol no. Viper is a living proof of that.

You mean that Chrisis could hit that **** consistantly while other characters struggle? Or that some people find the RT glitch easy while others find it difficult?

Viper is proof of WHAT exactly? Impracticality being subjective? Yes, yes she is; especially with all the tech that many viper players are developing and utilizing. Viper Players, Like every other player, will become consistent with their execution as time improves. That's not theory, that's a fact.

To say that Impracticality isn't largely subjective is naive and ignorant. There's that top 5% that's perhaps impractical at a whole, but Marvel really lacks that.

Chat Noir posted...
in theory. But in practice. Morrigan w/ Missiles as like 95% of the screen under control. You can afford risking TAC infinite if you want to build meter, or just go for chip damage.
Or you can just do a simple combo into knockdown and go with AV chip. OR you can style and go for those infinite if you feel confident enough. But you don't need to.

LOL K. It's ironic how later are you say you're arguing Theory then say my post is true "in theory".
I just mentioned WHY you would go for the Infinite instead of the AV and your rebuttal was what exactly?
"You don't need to" Great response, would read again. Man, sure does suck that Morrigan has so much options.

Chat Noir posted...
I was more like "mentioning invincible CC proves that said character support is mediocrehas one fully invincible and one almost invincible CCs. But no one mentions it. However a few people mentions Zero's because they desperately want to make him top 1 (just like you with Morrigan)

Showing your stupid again. People talk about characters' tools. Generalizing and saying the equivalent of "People don't talk about X characters tools until They do X or Y" is stupid and irrelevant especially in a conversation about a Character's tools. I mentioned her support <; that's just a cherry on top.

Chat Noir posted...
If by etc you mean "and others online casual-only team compositions" then yes, I give you that point. I'd add Hsien-Ko with 5 bars to that list. Theory, not theoryfighting. (i.e considering situations unlikely to occur in high level matches).
Also, I'm not arguing here. Just pointing out the BS in your post. Which is all of it actually.

Lol "Online-Casual only". Thank god people don't use Strider in a tournament setting or Vergil.

It's funny; because all of my points are yet to be misproven. The equivalent of your post is "Huehuehue theory fighting theory fighting NUH-UH" without giving actual concrete rebuttals.
---
Refuge until SRK becomes less visually ass
#52TruthAndJusticePosted 3/30/2013 5:45:02 PM
OMEGA RUGAL posted...

Again ... Champ fell off in AE... Chris G has leveled up in AE ... now they were near equals. Not a hard concept to grasp.

In the politest way possible, you sound like someone who doesn't really keep up with AE and just like to pull things out of your behind to suit your favourite player. There is no evidence that Champ has fallen off so far that he's 'near equals' (I like how it went from 'He's better than Champ' to 'near equal with Champ') - Chris G has never beaten Champ in the times they've played, Chris G has never placed higher than Champ in any majors, recently or in the past.
#53superbot400Posted 3/30/2013 8:46:23 PM
Xian, and Dieminion got Top 16-8 in Final Round.

You do not need to be Chris G, in order for Morrigan to rank high.

The character is good.

Dieminion does not play Morrigan with Missles. Alionue does not play Morrigan with Missles. You do not need missiles to be good.
---
http://spinsulin.freeforums.org/the-fantastic-four-respect-thread-t4436.html, my huge ass respect thread. You won't see it.
#54CaZbaR19Posted 3/30/2013 9:08:00 PM
Morrigan is good solo but shes not top 5...
Shes at her cheapest with Doom Hidden Missiles.

Alotta characters have optimal partners.
C.Viper loves Dante and Jam Session
Ironman loves Sentinel and Drones

The thing about Chris G and why he is winning is because hes been running and mastering an optimal pairing. No one else is really doing that.
---
PSN = SagaFX
The Dr Strange Guru
#55EchoPianistPosted 3/30/2013 9:45:29 PM
CaZbaR19 posted...
Morrigan is good solo but shes not top 5...
Shes at her cheapest with Doom Hidden Missiles.

Alotta characters have optimal partners.
C.Viper loves Dante and Jam Session
Ironman loves Sentinel and Drones

The thing about Chris G and why he is winning is because hes been running and mastering an optimal pairing. No one else is really doing that.

Morrigan does fine on her own, but ranking them without an assist defeats the purpose. Both Zero and Viper need an assist to be top tier just as well.
#56Benify(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:35:14 PM
Morrigan vs Morrigan Grand Finals at Final Round.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0948 5189 2763
#57RJ-MacReadyPosted 3/31/2013 6:38:37 PM
Lol i just wanted to agree with your sig SRK at the moment is a mess and needs a makeover.
---
PSN TheTHCGamer
LIVE TheSativaGamer