Justin Wong is unbeaten in Japan in UMVC3.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Justin Wong is unbeaten in Japan in UMVC3.
2 years ago#1
Discuss.
---
"If there's nothing wrong with me, then there's something wrong with the universe!"
-Dr. Beverly Crusher- **Star Trek: The Next generation**
2 years ago#2
These topics need to stop....>_>
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
2 years ago#3
I am unbeaten in Japan in UMVC3.
---
PSN: glenn220
Ain't no shook hands in Brooklyn, grab ya balls and man up! -Telly2588
2 years ago#4
I am unbeaten in Zimbabwe in UMvC3
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
2 years ago#5
I'm undefeated everywhere outside of my neighborhood in UMVC3.
---
http://i.minus.com/ijx2ulKOCqGTb.gif | http://i.minus.com/irHe2rfMxDWhu.gif
2 years ago#6
You guys may have never lost at those places but you never won anything from there either. Justin Wong won SBO in Japan. JWong also won more majors in general so...JWong >>> Kusoru.
---
"If there's nothing wrong with me, then there's something wrong with the universe!"
-Dr. Beverly Crusher- **Star Trek: The Next generation**
(edited by Mr Bogard)
2 years ago#7
Darksteel posted...
I am unbeaten in Zimbabwe in UMvC3

---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Founder of Top Tier Heroes - Recruits: 1
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. Justin Wong is unbeaten in Japan in UMVC3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived