The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 5

#1scaler24Posted 4/9/2013 4:25:27 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/637240-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/65161484

For those who are here for the first time and don't wish to follow the link, this thread is a gathering place for players on both PSN and XBL who aren't exactly up to snuff yet. Whether it's finding an opponent of similar skill level, or you're looking for tips on how to improve, this is the thread for you.

Each thread made so far has been quite popular around the board, Version 3 being our biggest achievement, as it was the first thread to hit the 500 post limit. This is mostly due to our "community" trying to be as friendly as possible, so if you join, please do the same.

With that said, if you need help, don't be afraid to ask! Check the thread often, have fun, list your PSN/XBL, and let's play some Mahvel!

PSN of DreamSword: Zacheart
My PSN: Scaler24

List of known members:

PSN:
Zacheart
zombie13579
TheVeldt
Scaler24
DanDx
TheRealKaji
PatronSa1nt
Thunder097
dilllikeg
BassVII
Toogaytofunction
CrossZX44
JoeBusta
TwistedSenseless
Entropy19
CrasHNBurN
patssi19
Jamel11207
Ramaalva
Jihad__Jack
SpandexWig
Ravensbaine
Crond1zzle
zslayer89
OrphanFromdabloc
Oreos74
Triptonious
Night_Ryder31
Yokomutoo

XBL:
Blak Th0ught
twistedsenses25
Vintage 3
Oceansouldog

With all that said, let's get it on! Anyone wants to play and give me some advices?
---
The Official Miles Edgeworth of the Ace Attorney 5 Board
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy
#2Lord_Shadow_19Posted 4/9/2013 5:18:58 PM
Hopefully new players, or those wanting to improve will see this topic and find a community to fit into.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#3WiNdDeMoN150Posted 4/10/2013 7:34:08 PM
Glad to see this is back up. I haven't been playing online in awhile. Most of my online time has been going to DC Universe, but I'm down for matches. I'm not really used to playing online much as opposed to offline, but I don't mind playing some matches for fun.

PSN - CrasHNBurN150, I need to level up my Ghost Rider!
---
The official Ghost Rider of the UMvC3 board by default.
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.
#4MaroziPosted 4/10/2013 7:40:03 PM
I'm pretty frequently available. Anyone who wants can feel free to add my GT as a friend and invite me to games whenever.
---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog
#5soniczero9Posted 4/10/2013 7:53:41 PM
I don't play all too much anymore, but if you guys ever do lobbies or things of that nature I'd jump in.

PSN: KJzero9
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG9-SCVc-E0 - Animaniacs 1, Censors 0
#6DreamSwordPosted 4/10/2013 11:37:41 PM
Ah, good to see people other than me keeping this alive, haha. Anyhow, I haven't played much Marvel lately due to college(the homework this week is insane) and other games that I've been backlogged on(currently Platinuming Jak 3 HD). However, I will still do what I can get some matches in when I've got time. So, if ya don't mind beating on someone rusty as all heck, toss me an invite whenever I'm not playing PSASBR. Here's to another 500 posts!
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#7XiahouBa301Posted 4/11/2013 2:48:25 AM
I'm so buns at UmvC3 so I dropped it for Arcade Edition. Lol, but I'll play a few games from time to time.
---
PSN: djttyme
UMvC3 current team: Wesker/Storm/Sentinel
#8LucavexPosted 4/11/2013 3:44:03 AM
Im really tired of ranked I can't get past 6th Lord and Id like to play some people on here around my skill level.

Add me if anyone ever wants to play.
PSN ID: crono659
---
tibbles is amazing in bed
at least TWSS
#9scaler24(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 10:42:31 AM
Is anyone available right now? I would really like to play.
---
The Official Miles Edgeworth of the Ace Attorney 5 Board
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy
#10catkiller904Posted 4/11/2013 11:08:52 AM
I can get on in like 15 if you're still available.
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://i.imgur.com/5o47Ew6.png