The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 5

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 5
2 years ago#101
GG Zombie... We started off match for match... whatever our original teams were, those were the best matches... it kinda got out of hand when I switched to Hulk, and when you brought in Sentinel... I need to learn to block high, I get so worried about getting in that I neglect blocking at times... good games, we will have to do that again soon...
---
PSN - shoryuken
YT - www.youtube.com/user/shoryuken1979 --- Stream - www.twitch.tv/shoryuken1979
2 years ago#102
Ugh, I think for the next few times I'm able to get online I'll just spend most of my Marvel time in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Fought Bass earlier and I did horrible. Normally I would've been able to put up a better fight, but my hands wouldn't cooperate with my thoughts.
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
2 years ago#103
shoryuken1979 posted...
GG Zombie... We started off match for match... whatever our original teams were, those were the best matches... it kinda got out of hand when I switched to Hulk, and when you brought in Sentinel... I need to learn to block high, I get so worried about getting in that I neglect blocking at times... good games, we will have to do that again soon...

Yup yup

I'm rusty still :(
My doom still sucks and is so slow online compared to offline...
I need to do better on my incoming mix ups for you

Also well I guess advice for you:

Fix up your BnB for Akuma. It is very simplistic and you can easily maximize the damage better. I think you did it once?
The demon flip relaunch etc.

Use Akuma's assist to get a second snapshot or relaunch! Well I know it works in the corner, well the relaunch but you need to make use of it more in general!

Also with frank, for a block string, end c.H with zombie toss L and continue the rushdown. I'm not entirely sure if that's the safest string but it works sometimes. Also abuse j.M, Tools of survival L, it is still a good anti air at level 1 and just continues to get better throughout.

Last thing since I wasn't observing too much, you need a better way to get frank to level 4.
Like if you stick with that team, after the TAC into Frank West and then you snapshot, Super... DHC into Wolverines powerup super at the last hit of franks super, then hard tag frank, snapshot.
You are level 4 now and in a much better position.

Also good cross ups to use for frank is Tatsu + Roll.

Defensively, just need to play more to learn which moves are punishable and practice blocking mix ups etc

GGs though, it was fun!
---
PSN: zombie13579 and NsB-Z0MB1E
Playing: UMvC3, LBP series, League of Legends, L4D2
2 years ago#104
GGs to Z earlier. I seem to be slowly getting my groove back.
---
2 years ago#105
havent played this game in a while and i just started again, played a few online matches and im alright but bad haha
so if anyone wants to play, i'll probably be on in an hour or so

PSN: dilllikeg
---
The Official Scrub of UMVC3 psn: dillikeg
play me if you want wins
2 years ago#106
then i realised why i don't play this game anymore, usually no respect from people that are high ranked/high skilled that beat you but there's nothing you can do about it
---
The Official Scrub of UMVC3 psn: dillikeg
play me if you want wins
2 years ago#107
That's the spirit
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://i.imgur.com/5o47Ew6.png
2 years ago#108
We should do a weekly or a bi weekly lobby
---
Psn: Jamel11207 UMVC - Bruce Lee Roy/Piccolo/Flamboyant Robin Hood
2 years ago#109
JustaJones posted...
We should do a weekly or a bi weekly lobby

I would totally be up for that once my semester ends in a few weeks.
---
2 years ago#110
Just dropped in to say everybody add me. I'm always looking to play Marvel. Anytime you see me on and the game is in (it doesn't say "Netflix") send me an invite.

PSN - Afrikaantastic

I'll be back on about 11:30p central time, but I play at random times four to five days a week.
---
She drop it low only for me to pick it up, when she's liquored up, I'm leaving my fingerprints on her butt.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 5

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived