The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 5

#131DreamSwordPosted 5/1/2013 9:20:10 AM
Gonna hop online in about a half hour. Anyone up for a set?
---
Kelloggs vs Capcom: "There is no spoon."
UMvC3 Dream Team: http://i.imgur.com/9tgWm.jpg
#132bmtripPosted 5/1/2013 8:09:30 PM
Been thinking about trading ryu out for wolverine to go with west and sent. What do you guys think? I tried Nova and skrull but I seem to not be able to get in or cause mix ups as good with either of them.
---
It's a fact im the seventh son.
PSN triptonious
#133KajinNinjaPosted 5/1/2013 8:12:23 PM
bmtrip posted...
Been thinking about trading ryu out for wolverine to go with west and sent. What do you guys think? I tried Nova and skrull but I seem to not be able to get in or cause mix ups as good with either of them.

Wolverine/FrankWest/Sentinel?

Sounds alright, have fun leveling up Frank with TAC's though.
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <LameCharacter/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)
#134WiNdDeMoN150Posted 5/1/2013 8:16:49 PM
Anybody down for some matches tonight? Haven't played in awhile and want to get back in the groove.
---
The official Ghost Rider of the UMvC3 board by default.
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.
#135bmtripPosted 5/1/2013 9:17:16 PM
KajinNinja posted...
bmtrip posted...

Tac isn't the only way to lvl west. I can thc into duck ( wolvie) then raw tag for a lvl 3. Same idea with ryu I just want more of a rush option.
---
PSN triptonious
#136catkiller904Posted 5/1/2013 9:22:45 PM
KajinNinja posted...
bmtrip posted...

Frank is a secondary concern on that team.

But he would have to get his Wolverine up to scratch for it to be an effective team. I know people like to ***** that Wolverine is derpy, but the difference between a good Wolverine and a bad one is huge. Especially on a team like that.

Nova is a better choice for the team. If you can't open people up with him, it's not the character's fault. Make use of grabs, because his grabs are gdlk, and his "instant" overhead, and the range on c.M, and even Human Rocket to confirm through zoning. Once you get a hit, you get level 4 Frank, at least, easy.
---
TP~We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+ | http://i.imgur.com/5o47Ew6.png
#137catkiller904Posted 5/1/2013 9:25:06 PM(edited)
bmtrip posted...
KajinNinja posted...
bmtrip posted...

Tac isn't the only way to lvl west. I can thc into duck ( wolvie) then raw tag for a lvl 3. Same idea with ryu I just want more of a rush option.

I'm...pretty sure THC doesn't work with that team.

1) I think you mean DHC.

2) The DHC > raw tag only works off something that leaves them in a hard knockdown spin state, which would be Frank cinematic hyper on that team, which means a TAC is necessary.
---
#138CrossDragonPosted 5/1/2013 9:28:46 PM
Yo Joe. Play me.
---
"I am not a troll I am asking a simple question" - Earth_Feraligat
#139catkiller904Posted 5/1/2013 9:35:11 PM
I was on for a while before. You shoulda been on. I played a guy with a Magneto. It wasn't amazing but it was decent. He had a Zero too but it was free. Good movement with all his characters though. His Vergil was aight.

I...guess...I could hop on...
---
#140bmtripPosted 5/1/2013 9:52:39 PM
Ill have to put Nova in The lab to do some lvling.
---
PSN triptonious