The Crappy Player Thread, Ver. 5

#161WiNdDeMoN150Posted 5/13/2013 6:31:05 PM
Gonna start lobby now, look for invite from CrasHNBurN150.
---
The official Ghost Rider of the UMvC3 board by default.
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.
#162MaroziPosted 5/13/2013 6:35:17 PM
WiNdDeMoN150 posted...
Gonna start lobby now, look for invite from CrasHNBurN150.

Coo'. Send one my way. You'll get to see me flailing around blindly. It'll be fun.
---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog
#163MaroziPosted 5/13/2013 7:30:16 PM(edited)
EEEUUGH I am concentrated BUTTOCKS with the PS3 pad.

also getting out played by Wolverine

mostly 'dat controller difference, oh my god there's no little buffer d.f or d.b zone on the ps3 d.pad

ahahahaha oh my god I am a disgrace how do you screw up a delta kick hngh

EDIT: Right! I quit! To those I lost to: Good games, I lost fair and square.

To those I won against: Good games, I won fair and square!

For anything else: This input failure is disgraceful and I'm dropping crap left and right! I either need to practice specifically on the PS3 pad or wait 'til I find me a controller with a 360-like pad. So either way, later.

also also if anyone's interested in a few XBox Live matches I am totes game.

---
Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. NEVER cut a deal with a dragon. XBox: Oceansouldog
#164soniczero9Posted 5/13/2013 8:05:19 PM
ggs to everyone who played.

I swear I didn't land a singe Shuma combo that entire time. I'm pretty sure I'm not kidding about that either, I really think I dropped every single one.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG9-SCVc-E0 - Animaniacs 1, Censors 0
#165xxterradarkxxxPosted 5/13/2013 8:26:14 PM
ugh lol i always see these things after i get my fill of playing
---
Psn: zslayer89
#166WiNdDeMoN150Posted 5/13/2013 8:37:14 PM
soniczero9 posted...

I swear I didn't land a singe Shuma combo that entire time. I'm pretty sure I'm not kidding about that either, I really think I dropped every single one.

Ggs everyone.

I know how you feel, I was dropping easy combos myself. Nice Hawkeye come backs.
---
The official Ghost Rider of the UMvC3 board by default.
The darkness in your soul disgusts me.
#167Fatal LightningPosted 5/13/2013 10:07:51 PM
awesome thread
---
PSN:fatallightning
ME: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff17/fatal_lightning/
#168MaroziPosted 5/13/2013 10:27:11 PM
soniczero9 posted...

You were dropping those? I thought you were going for resets.

Huh.
---
#169Junta_JastPosted 5/13/2013 10:30:26 PM
Junta--Jast, if anybody wants to body me or practice fighting some less common characters!
---
"Once again Americans seek to ravage our games as they ravaged Iran. Yesterday Final Fantasy, today Dark Souls, tomorrow Tokyo."
- Japanese on DS II
#170Neowulf13Posted 5/14/2013 8:05:13 PM
Junta_Jast posted...
Junta--Jast, if anybody wants to body me or practice fighting some less common characters!

I can add you, not now though. Maybe later in the week.

Oh boy, just hopped on this game after about a week or two of not playing. Man, finals were hell. And some IRL stuff with friends/family.
Long story short, I went on almost a 20 game losing streak. I wasn't too rusty - I hop on every now and then to get a few minutes in Training or run through Arcade (decent way to help ward off rust). But my mindset was just really off for some reason. I was making horrible decisions, making stupid mistakes, not playing correctly. But then, something 'snapped' and I started winning again. Let me tell you, getting a 10 game winning streak after an almost 20 game losing streak feels pretty good. Over all, it was a pretty good Marvel session today. Hopefully I can start playing regularly again.

Some stuff that I learned:
-I'm way too defensive/passive with Joe. Once I started to rush down and pressure with Joe, I started seeing better results.
-I need to start utilizing all of my character's tools (Still haven't started to abuse Viewtiful God Hand).
-My Doom is better, but still needs a lot of work. I have a point-Doom team to practice his combos and movement, but point-Doom and anchor-Doom are so different.
-My defense needs work. I can block left/right mix-ups fairly ok, but I struggle with high/lows.
-I need more match-up experience. (Nothing I can do about this except do a little research and keep playing.)

So, how was everybody else's day?

/blogFAQS
---
Playing: UMvC3, Demon's Souls, Dota2
:3