So my game freezes whenever I THC

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. So my game freezes whenever I THC
2 years ago#1
It's been happening with my new in training team. Whenever I do a full combo happy bday with Chunli -> THC (Kikosho/ViperSaults/Photon Arrays), the game freezes. Its annoying cause I'm loving this THC a lot, especially the corner chun/viper combo. Has anyone else experience this?
2 years ago#2
The game is teaching you not to be a scrub.
StopTHCing and learn some real combos.
2 years ago#3
Try cleaning the disc. Check if there are scratches also. If that fails clear you Xbox cache (google it)
---
Gaming is life!
2 years ago#4
That's odd.
2 years ago#5
Tekknight posted...
Try cleaning the disc. Check if there are scratches also. If that fails clear you Xbox cache (google it)

what's an xbox?
(message deleted)
2 years ago#7
Rent Umvc3 from Blockbuster, switch that copy with the original (if there are no problems) and return it. Problem solved and you're welcome.
---
2 years ago#8
cant it just be a glitch with those characters when a thc is done...something a patch could fix maybe?
2 years ago#9
hyper_shadow_51 posted...
Rent Umvc3 from Blockbuster, switch that copy with the original (if there are no problems) and return it. Problem solved and you're welcome.

wow
2 years ago#10
ekalwaysreturns posted...
Tekknight posted...

what's an xbox?

A console that plays Marvel without slowdown and extra input delay.

:>
---
Prozac is a dick.
But he's a great player. He's like the Kanye West of GameFAQs, if Kanye had talent.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. So my game freezes whenever I THC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived