New tier lists should be based on...

#1NoJobBobPosted 4/21/2013 8:45:43 PM
Are they good vs morri/doom?

That's all that really matters anymore
#2Patrick7286Posted 4/21/2013 8:52:46 PM
Strange is good against morridoom and get bodied by basically any other good shell.
#3supersmashbrosfPosted 4/21/2013 8:53:33 PM
Thor confirmed again for best in the game.
---
"You're as useless as a lawyer at a lynching."
#4demonofspartaPosted 4/21/2013 9:02:49 PM
why do you keep posting topics?
---
PSN: demonofsparta. SSF4AE--Oni. JJBAHD--Dio Brando. UMvC3 team--Haggar-FF3, Hulk-Green King, Akuma-.Cyber Akuma
white2 FC 3526-0179-9641
#5NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 9:05:01 PM
demonofsparta posted...
why do you keep posting topics?

Who are you?
#6TekknightPosted 4/21/2013 9:55:21 PM
NoJobBob posted...
Are they good vs morri/doom?

That's all that really matters anymore

Tier lists ARE basically based on that.

It's compared to what gets the most wins.
---
Gaming is life!
#7SlydeSlymPosted 4/21/2013 10:12:05 PM
They are.

If you don't beat morrigan, spencer, vergil, wolverine or doom you're low tier. It's not like street fighter where you look at how a character does against the whole cast. God tier is too strong in this game and in a few months it'll be like mvc2 where nobody picks anything but god tier and assists. Who cares if you beat spiderman really bad.
#8NoIsMePosted 4/21/2013 11:18:13 PM
SlydeSlym posted...
They are.

If you don't beat morrigan, spencer, vergil, wolverine or doom you're low tier. It's not like street fighter where you look at how a character does against the whole cast. God tier is too strong in this game and in a few months it'll be like mvc2 where nobody picks anything but god tier and assists. Who cares if you beat spiderman really bad.

It sure seems that way. I've been experimenting a lot, to the point that I don't have a main team anymore.

Now Im obsessed with bad characters. Ive been rocking low/mid tier with Chun/Chris/Strider, but they just don't stand a chance against even the derpiest Vergil! It's sad...
#9MK9_ProdigyPosted 4/22/2013 12:08:23 AM
SlydeSlym posted...
They are.

I don't think so. Sure the winners will only be "god tier" I guess but unknown just got second with friggin' sentinel and wesker.

Too many characters in this game have bull **** you can abuse and get away with. I disagree honestly.

There were like 3 weskers in top 8, a character FChamp even referred to as "irrelevant" so I don't think so.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3:Zero/Doom/Vergil; Injustice: Lex Luthor, Ares, Green Lantern
#10Chat NoirPosted 4/22/2013 12:10:28 AM
Tier list are based on what characters do against each other, period.

But you can do a vs MorriDoom tier list if you want.