does this game have seperate latencies for both players?

#1lol_whatPosted 4/21/2013 10:25:17 PM
Had a string of games (from people that according to the game had pretty decent connections) that were so laggy the game was basically in constant slow motion (it must've been like 10/20 fps?)

needless to say, I got destroyed, but the wierd part is that most of the games had the other guy taunt me (because I sorta just failed everywhere because nothing could connect), so unless I just happened to run into a bunch of really stupid people, the game has to make that stuff unequal, no?
#2Patrick7286Posted 4/21/2013 10:53:59 PM
You both experience the same lag. You were just running into the lag monsters.
#3franky_Gee_109Posted 4/22/2013 2:34:57 PM
Been recently having terrible lag issues, seems like the other side doesnt feel it what so ever. They t bag and do all sorts of crud. I feel you TC. Its so frustrating im thinking of just dropping this game. I have a Wired connection so I dont understand.
---
PSN- BlazinBlack109
Currently playing: LP2, UMvC3 (Spidey /Thor/Dormy) , Dark Souls, Anarchy Reigns ( Blacker Baron, Big Bull)
#4Oxy_Moron123Posted 4/22/2013 3:25:58 PM
its people that are wireless or have terrible connections.

To them, that IS a good connection...they just don't know any better.
---
diversity n., pl., -ties.: 1. An old wooden ship from the Civil War era.
Turtles all the way down.
#5BrianTheLegend_Posted 4/23/2013 12:52:08 PM
I wondered the same thing. When it says there are four bars for me, there are four bars for my opponent also, right?

Man, those bars can be deceptive.
---
"You can count me in! I'm tired of crying all the time. It's time to start punchin' stuff!"
-Lissa