Urgent message to all the Felicia players here.

#11koga_wolf_demonPosted 4/25/2013 6:58:06 PM
I've actually started using this move alot more recently just canceling it into Slide. +1 Felicia XP.
---
Official Zero of the UMvC3 boards. PSN: ichikoga
IGAU: Nightwing/Shazam P4A: Akihiko/Narukami
#12Zekira(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:59:54 PM
I've actually started using this move alot more recently just canceling it into Slide.

It's dangerously negative on block though (-4), and even with the maximum distance it's not entirely safe at all (-3), not to mention it moves you forward during recovery :/

However, I DO love to take advantage of people that:

1.) Don't know how to punish it (throw)
2.) Are using point characters that don't have proper throw conversions (Wolverine, Dante, etc)
---
UMvC3: Felicia (A) / Amaterasu (B) / Strider (Y). Philippines' best Felicia, Amaterasu, Hiryu. Possibly best Hiryu in the world. PS3/PS2 pad warrior
#13KarsticlesPosted 4/26/2013 9:58:28 AM
Zekira posted...
Karst: is there anything listed for the 'recovery' of EX Charge? I'm pretty sure that once you let go of the H button, Felicia doesn't recover instantly. All I know is that it has I think 13 frames of startup which is 10 frames faster than Kitty Slash's recovery, but I have no idea about the time it takes for Felicia to get back into neutral stance after releasing H...
Oh and how about the number of active frames for the standing and crouching normals

EX Chage is 12 startup, 4 recovery

s.L: 4 startup, 3 active, 10 recovery, -2 on block
s.M: 7 startup, 3 active, 16 recovery, -3 on block
s.H: 10 startup, 12 active, 17 recovery, -2 on block
c.L: 5 startup, 2 active, 11 recovery, -2 on block
c.M: 7 startup, 3 active, 18 recovery, -5 on block
c.H: 10 startup, 4 active, 26 recovery, -9 on block
s.S: 8 startup, 5 active, 23 recovery, -7 on block
---
My Ultimate Dormammu Guide: http://tinyurl.com/6mr4lhv
My UMvC3 Team Building Guide: http://tinyurl.com/8x865ra
#14Zekira(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 6:03:40 AM
And yeah before I forget; never end your blockstrings with c.H, guys. You will regret it. Learn to cancel it into either Cat Spike L, Delta Kick H, or EX Charge, but please do not end it there.

I know it's a bit obvious, but I had a phase around last year where I was too defensive and ended up ending my stuff with c.H lol.

I'm still having trouble cancelling stuff into EX Charge (I love Delta Kick and Cat Spike too much); don't be like me. Use all of her cancelling->mixup options.
---
UMvC3: Felicia (A) / Amaterasu (B) / Strider (Y). Philippines' best Felicia, Amaterasu, Hiryu. Possibly best Hiryu in the world. PS3/PS2 pad warrior
#15SGleader1Posted 4/30/2013 6:37:53 AM
Urgent message to all Felicia players

You mean all three of them? #Kappa
---
Taking a break from Marvel. Playing Bayonetta, Blazblue, MK9, KOF 13, SF: 2012 AE, SFxT, and Kingdoms of Amlalur.
#16Killarock404Posted 4/30/2013 6:42:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRidDmUfVbo

never mind the tittle
#17Zekira(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 7:55:06 PM(edited)
Killarock404 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRidDmUfVbo

never mind the tittle

what's wrong with the title? It's actually making me curious how well this works, tempted to try it out later. I'm just worried about pushblocking though.

From the looks of it, this looks insane in terms of the amount of damage dealt.

However, it does have one glaring weakness in raw tag, meaning you can't actually guarantee all the damage in it. Which is why I normally just go for knockdown into Toy Touch combos just to make sure the opponent has less opportunities to raw tag.

However, due to the Kitty Helper, it's easy to reset the rep on the incoming character since the Kitty Helper does not have a hurtbox and will most probably hit the incoming character. Interesting.
---
#18leater ClotsPosted 5/1/2013 11:12:56 AM
Zekira posted...
the opponent will actually have a hard time punishing it unless he's using Vergil

was almost excited for a moment.
---
Jin......Master of the Saotome Typhoon
#19Zekira(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:46:46 PM
leater Clots posted...
Zekira posted...
the opponent will actually have a hard time punishing it unless he's using Vergil

was almost excited for a moment.

It's Vergil, what do you expect? And technically if you always cancel it into Cat Spike L or EX Charge, Vergil will have a hard time punishing it.
---