if capcom can get the rights for strider why can't they get dio

#11MMX377Posted 4/26/2013 9:47:49 PM
lol_what posted...
MMX377 posted...
Who's Dio? Is he from Final Fantasy VII? Or is there someone in some games?

ronnie james dio, you know, the guy who did holy diver? he'd make a great counterpart to john cena

Like this?

http://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0oGdNJPWHtRyx8AinsPxQt.?p=ronnie+james+dio&fr=&fr2=piv-web&hspart=ditto&hsimp=yhs-imageadvantage
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#12100DumplingsPosted 4/27/2013 3:57:33 AM
Nintendo managed to get a guest appearance of Sonic the Hedgehog and Solid Snake. If Capcom really wanted Dio Brando in, I can't imagine it'd be too hard to do, especially since Capcom made a Jojo game in the past. But Capcom probably didn't think the amount of extra fans this one character might bring in would justify the cost of contracting with another company, especially when Marvel is already hard to work with.
---
Juha stole the power of Bankai. What a dick.
#13Alom_o_molaPosted 4/27/2013 4:06:38 AM
Inyofase posted...
Barbie was in a Toy Story movie maybe Capcom can bring her to mvc4!

goddamn
I'd so main her.

Barbie/X-23 shell would be top tier
---
Here Comes a New Challenger Blogs - http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/User:Golden_fireburst/HCaNC_Archives
Founder of Top Tier Heroes - Recruits: 6
#14dawnsetPosted 4/27/2013 6:59:27 AM
100Dumplings posted...
Nintendo managed to get a guest appearance of Sonic the Hedgehog and Solid Snake. If Capcom really wanted Dio Brando in, I can't imagine it'd be too hard to do, especially since Capcom made a Jojo game in the past. But Capcom probably didn't think the amount of extra fans this one character might bring in would justify the cost of contracting with another company, especially when Marvel is already hard to work with.

Well to be fair, Snake was in because

1. He was supposed to be in Melee, but time constraints prevented that.
2. Sakurai and Kojima were good friends

Forgot how Sonic got included.
---
It is time to unleash the Wrightness
HG Friend code: 4211 6295 5027 Kagome. PSN: HeroFangGhetz
#15Mr BogardPosted 4/27/2013 7:47:27 AM(edited)
Because they always could use Strider. They were BSing. I mean they were allowed to re-release MVC2 and he was in Namco X Capcom and SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters DS.
---
"If there's nothing wrong with me, then there's something wrong with the universe!"
-Dr. Beverly Crusher- **Star Trek: The Next generation**
#16stevenbobPosted 4/27/2013 8:05:56 AM
Mr Bogard posted...
Because they always could use Strider. They were BSing. I mean they were allowed to re-release MVC2 and he was in Namco X Capcom and SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters DS.

they were not bsing in a technical sense they were just to lazy to contact someone not in there company
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#17MeepleLardiclePosted 4/27/2013 8:40:00 AM
dawnset posted...
100Dumplings posted...

Well to be fair, Snake was in because

1. He was supposed to be in Melee, but time constraints prevented that.
2. Sakurai and Kojima were good friends

Forgot how Sonic got included.

Fan poll, basically. They held a poll for which 3rd party character people wanted in most, and Sonic won that.

From what I understand, Megaman was #2, and Sakurai would have actually used him in Brawl if Inafune contacted him. Allegedly, Inafune made a whole moveset for Megaman ready to be used for Brawl, and was waiting for Sakurai to contact him. If the claim is true, the only thing preventing Megaman from getting into Brawl was a simple communication error.
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#18dotsdfePosted 4/27/2013 10:56:43 AM
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/foolz/image/1364/86/13648676519439.jpg

Why would you want him here?

Eh, I'd play him.

Luna would be a better choice though.
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
#19DavidgraymanPosted 4/27/2013 11:04:23 AM
Pinwheele posted...
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx4/game/jojo-allstarbattle/char-art/dio-brando-allstarbattle.png

can i just say i would kill an entire family for this guy

This guy would kill an entire family.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#20InyofasePosted 4/27/2013 11:07:26 AM
Alom_o_mola posted...
Inyofase posted...
Barbie was in a Toy Story movie maybe Capcom can bring her to mvc4!

goddamn
I'd so main her.

Barbie/X-23 shell would be top tier

I would use her too.