72.37% (55 votes)
No
27.63% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Simple question. Will his reign of terror end? I say yes

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
3 years ago#2
Will Chris G's reign of terror end? No. As long as he continues to use Morrigan/Dr. Doom/???, he will never stop at anything because there's nothing that you can do about!

And I, too, am afraid of Chris G because he might send some Soul Fists at me without hesitated!
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3

User Info: IarumasMan

IarumasMan
3 years ago#3
This is a Cal tourney. He won't win because the salt will be through the roof. The better question is who he'll pot split with.

MMX377
3 years ago#4
IarumasMan posted...
This is a Cal tourney. He won't win because the salt will be through the roof. The better question is who he'll pot split with.

Ohhh... I remember the incident about Justin Wong/Chris G match. When I read at Eventhubs and looked surprised that somebody claimed it was a pot split when two players changed the team or something after the next round or resetting the match.

User Info: Darksteel

Darksteel
3 years ago#5
Depends on if Mike Ross shows up or not
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe

MMX377
3 years ago#6
Darksteel posted...
Depends on if Mike Ross shows up or not

I wonder why Mike Ross didn't show up at any UMvsC3 tournament or casual play...

User Info: ScotyPuffSenior

ScotyPuffSenior
3 years ago#7
When I read at Eventhubs and looked surprised that somebody claimed it was a pot split when two players changed the team or something after the next round or resetting the match.

Because they still were obviously half-assing it.
The Doom-Bringer

User Info: IarumasMan

IarumasMan
3 years ago#8
There's actual talks that the SCR loss was staged just to prevent the room from rioting.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived