They should go the MSHvsSF route

#11liltaggPosted 4/29/2013 2:26:11 PM
It really wouldn't, it'd just lessen the amount of characters used.

What if Dante's assist was Crystal?

What if RR's was shrapnel trap (isn't that his 3rd assist?)

Strider's was Gram?

so on and so on
---
http://i.minus.com/i6KFWnapcCjuP.gif
#12Jetanium4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 2:36:22 PM
It's all Vajras, Missiles, Sentinel Force [Charge], Disruptors, Dark Harmonizers, Rapid Slashes, Tornado Claws, TK Overdrives, Jam Sessions.

Plus only a chosen few characters are used anyway. You get a couple people that'll bring something new to the table but the masses have already spoken.
---
The ultimate bad guy joins your team and somehow, in his shifting to the side of good, becomes as weak as an AIDS-ridden kitten.
- SigmaLongshot
#13jellybeanmasterPosted 4/29/2013 2:36:47 PM
NoizyChild posted...
No.

---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#14badjab326Posted 4/29/2013 3:05:00 PM
if the game was still sprite based, I'd say yes.
---
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile
#15soniczero9Posted 4/29/2013 5:08:38 PM
While I don't like the idea, this is very thought provoking. How would the game change?

For example:
If Doom only had, say, rocks or missiles as an assist, we'd likely see more Iron Man (assuming he had his beam).
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG9-SCVc-E0 - Animaniacs 1, Censors 0
#16ProzacIsBackPosted 4/29/2013 5:22:41 PM
The only upside to this is that doom gets a slight nerf, because he legit has two good assists.

But the fast that the title mentions MvsSF, the worst Vs game by a mile, makes this thread poop.

/poopthread
---
Prozac is a dick.
But he's a great player. He's like the Kanye West of GameFAQs, if Kanye had talent.
#17Tommy2GoGoPosted 4/29/2013 6:08:18 PM
ProzacIsBack posted...
The only upside to this is that doom gets a slight nerf, because he legit has two good assists.

But the fast that the title mentions MvsSF, the worst Vs game by a mile, makes this thread poop.

/poopthread

Only two good assists?
lol.
#18ProzacIsBackPosted 4/29/2013 6:21:28 PM
Tommy2GoGo posted...
ProzacIsBack posted...

/poopthread

Only two good assists?
lol.

Nobody would cry if they couldn't pick Rocks.

Or if they did cry, they'd be dumb.
---
Prozac is a dick.
But he's a great player. He's like the Kanye West of GameFAQs, if Kanye had talent.
#19MegamanRockX2Posted 4/29/2013 6:33:02 PM
TvC did this and Capcom chose the dumbest assists possible.

Why did Saki have a command normal instead of a gun attack? Why did Yatterman 1 and 2 have assists that rarely hit the opponent?
---
SSJGrimReaper: Yes ragequitter hell does exist and it has Justin Bieber songs on constant repeat.
#20MrVilla61391Posted 4/29/2013 6:36:48 PM
It really wouldn't, it'd just lessen the amount of characters used.

What if Dante's assist was Crystal?

What if RR's was shrapnel trap (isn't that his 3rd assist?)

Strider's was Gram?

so on and so on

all I see here is waaaah I need my OP assists to win matches.

to everyone else, Doom never had missiles as an assist in any game, it was added to this game for some reason if I'm not mistaken, why idk.