ChrisG as a tournament diva in Marvel vs Capcom

#1llaW_EnotsPosted 4/29/2013 6:02:22 PM
We had the Civil War tournament here he got beat 6 times in a row by Dieminion in AE. After that he broke down in tears, making Dieminion feel bad. After that Chris won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJMiHeuDqmc

We had the NCR tournament where he lost to Senor Taxi in Ultimate Marvel only to blame it on the PS3. Yet Evo is being played on PS3s and he refuses to practice on one for Evo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ6GN-0SZBw

I really don't remember seeing Daigo cry or call Mr. Wizard names whether in English or Japanese.
#2Holy_Cloud105Posted 4/29/2013 6:23:29 PM
What the hell is he even talking about with slowdown in other games? I've never had a problem with slowdown in other fighters on the PS3 minus the Capcom ones.
---
"Thunder is in the heavens; lightning illuminates the fields!"
"The sun rises, and the shadows take flight!"
#3MrMarkPoloPosted 4/29/2013 6:29:08 PM(edited)
I don't care for ChrisG, but I laughed out loud at the first video 20 seconds in.

Man oh man.... I feel a bit bad about it because I understand getting emotional, but not over losing in video games. I've played baseball and football in tournaments and playoffs respectively and I can say I've gotten a bit emotional when losing during those times....but video games?

I suppose I'd have to play at a high level like ChrisG to understand where he's coming from.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, UMvC3, Demon's Souls (hiatus)
#4I_liek_mudkiepsPosted 4/29/2013 6:36:28 PM
Holy_Cloud105 posted...
What the hell is he even talking about with slowdown in other games? I've never had a problem with slowdown in other fighters on the PS3 minus the Capcom ones.

played bayonetta on ps3?
skyrim?

most companies start from 360 then port (a half assed one) it to the ps3 ...while 1st parties look good 3 rd parties dont bother with the difficult archtecture casue they can get away with it....also why ps4 is x86 and is not using the stupid cell again
#5llaW_Enots(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 6:39:18 PM
Skryim is fine now after the patches.

And I never had a problem with Bayonetta.
#6Holy_Cloud105Posted 4/29/2013 6:48:03 PM
Holy_Cloud105 posted...

played bayonetta on ps3?
skyrim?

most companies start from 360 then port (a half assed one) it to the ps3 ...while 1st parties look good 3 rd parties dont bother with the difficult archtecture casue they can get away with it....also why ps4 is x86 and is not using the stupid cell again

I'm talking about fighters. I'm well aware of how bad Bayonetta and Skyrim are. Skyrim at least got fixed with the patches, and Bayonetta is a Capcom game. I'm not expecting Capcom to do a good port on PS3.
---
"Thunder is in the heavens; lightning illuminates the fields!"
"The sun rises, and the shadows take flight!"
#7kingbet123Posted 4/29/2013 6:48:56 PM
The guy is good at every game...legit!!!
#8InyofasePosted 4/29/2013 6:53:53 PM
I watched the video, I was like... Hahahahaha...
#9EchoPianistPosted 4/29/2013 7:22:41 PM
MrMarkPolo posted...
I don't care for ChrisG, but I laughed out loud at the first video 20 seconds in.

Man oh man.... I feel a bit bad about it because I understand getting emotional, but not over losing in video games. I've played baseball and football in tournaments and playoffs respectively and I can say I've gotten a bit emotional when losing during those times....but video games?

I suppose I'd have to play at a high level like ChrisG to understand where he's coming from.

The FGC is growing faster than you think. It might still be the early years, but there's nothing wrong with him getting emotional over 'video games'.
#10PinkPikachuPosted 4/29/2013 7:31:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxg5GZfijek
---
PSN:Tron_Carter