ChrisG as a tournament diva in Marvel vs Capcom

#21Jetanium4Posted 4/30/2013 12:15:57 AM
Holy_Cloud105 posted...
and Bayonetta is a Capcom game.

---
The ultimate bad guy joins your team and somehow, in his shifting to the side of good, becomes as weak as an AIDS-ridden kitten.
- SigmaLongshot
#22Top_Tier_DoomPosted 4/30/2013 1:10:14 AM
haterade187 posted...
Wow, people are actually defending a guy crying over a video game... I can't wait until you people get into the real world, where there are REAL things to cry over. When mommy and daddy aren't paying your bills and you have to support yourselves... Go out in the world and tell anyone you'd cry over losing a game of Street Fighter, chicks love that!!

Sports are totally different to get emotional over. The amount of physical and mental stress you put on your body to be in top form only to lose can be absolutely devastating. Video games though?! What stress are you putting on yourself, a finger cramp? Lol... come ooonnnnnnnn....

Chris G is an amazing player, but crying over losing at a video game is pathetic. At least sports provide an actual physical benefit, whereas video games... ummm... cheetoe prints on shirts?

Fitting username.
---
3DS FC: 3780-9027-1988 || Pokemon White 2 FC: 0261-8408-2823
http://i.imgur.com/AiqjH.gif
#23OMEGA RUGALPosted 4/30/2013 7:13:32 AM
llaW_Enots posted...
We had the Civil War tournament here he got beat 6 times in a row by Dieminion in AE. After that he broke down in tears, making Dieminion feel bad. After that Chris won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJMiHeuDqmc

We had the NCR tournament where he lost to Senor Taxi in Ultimate Marvel only to blame it on the PS3. Yet Evo is being played on PS3s and he refuses to practice on one for Evo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ6GN-0SZBw

I really don't remember seeing Daigo cry or call Mr. Wizard names whether in English or Japanese.

So Chris G and Justin Wong pot split in Texas Showdown and pick random select ... your reaction?
"Boooo, they don't care about who wins so why should I watch"

So Chris G shows he truly cares and starts to show real emotion because he is so close to winning a big SF4 tournament but Dieminion just 3-0 him .... your reaction?
"HAHAHAHA, Chris G is a cry baby. He cares too much"

I see ...
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Don't go into Vs threads thinking you are going to get a correct response. 90% Half truths and ignorance is what you will find.
#24dawnsetPosted 4/30/2013 7:30:53 AM
haterade187 posted...
Wow, people are actually defending a guy crying over a video game... I can't wait until you people get into the real world, where there are REAL things to cry over. When mommy and daddy aren't paying your bills and you have to support yourselves... Go out in the world and tell anyone you'd cry over losing a game of Street Fighter, chicks love that!!

Sports are totally different to get emotional over. The amount of physical and mental stress you put on your body to be in top form only to lose can be absolutely devastating. Video games though?! What stress are you putting on yourself, a finger cramp? Lol... come ooonnnnnnnn....

Chris G is an amazing player, but crying over losing at a video game is pathetic. At least sports provide an actual physical benefit, whereas video games... ummm... cheetoe prints on shirts?

*slow clap*

Wow assuming we are all little high school students and videogames do have a lot of stress mentally especially in high competition..
---
It is time to unleash the Wrightness
HG Friend code: 4211 6295 5027 Kagome. PSN: HeroFangGhetz
#25DuuuDe14Posted 4/30/2013 7:38:09 AM
ITT: Video games aren't as physical of a sport as others therfore its not that serious.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#26Nocturnal15Posted 4/30/2013 8:53:01 AM
llaW_Enots posted...
I really don't remember seeing Daigo cry or call Mr. Wizard names whether in English or Japanese.

So much stupid in this post. Mr Wizard didn't and wouldn't dare troll Daigo after a loss like he did Chris G. MrWizard is an unprofessional douche and deserved an unprofessional douchey response.
---
Don't Do School, Stay In Milk, Drink Your Drugs.
#27Have_Dry_HandsPosted 4/30/2013 9:10:35 AM
So many people defending Chris g even though he has always been like this...go watch some older vids and see how much he *****es when he loses.
---
Psn: civid
Currently playing: borderlands 2, FF7
#28AzureVergilPosted 4/30/2013 9:31:05 AM
EchoPianist posted...
MrMarkPolo posted...
I don't care for ChrisG, but I laughed out loud at the first video 20 seconds in.

Man oh man.... I feel a bit bad about it because I understand getting emotional, but not over losing in video games. I've played baseball and football in tournaments and playoffs respectively and I can say I've gotten a bit emotional when losing during those times....but video games?

I suppose I'd have to play at a high level like ChrisG to understand where he's coming from.

The FGC is growing faster than you think. It might still be the early years, but there's nothing wrong with him getting emotional over 'video games'.

Its still pathetic. I had friends come over to play SSFIV and one of them keep bragging about how he trained a lot and hard to beat our asses, we play and all of us beat him with ease. He got angry and threw his controller on my HDTV, leaving a crack on the screen.

We kicked him out of my house and threw his controller on the street with him.
#29MegagunstarmanPosted 4/30/2013 9:39:23 AM
Guys, he was only crying because they banned Morrigan from that tournament and he had to use Sakura instead. They were bullying him pretty hard by not announcing ahead of time that Morrigan would be banned, so lay off.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#30EchoPianistPosted 4/30/2013 9:46:36 AM
AzureVergil posted...
EchoPianist posted...
MrMarkPolo posted...
I don't care for ChrisG, but I laughed out loud at the first video 20 seconds in.

Man oh man.... I feel a bit bad about it because I understand getting emotional, but not over losing in video games. I've played baseball and football in tournaments and playoffs respectively and I can say I've gotten a bit emotional when losing during those times....but video games?

I suppose I'd have to play at a high level like ChrisG to understand where he's coming from.

The FGC is growing faster than you think. It might still be the early years, but there's nothing wrong with him getting emotional over 'video games'.

Its still pathetic. I had friends come over to play SSFIV and one of them keep bragging about how he trained a lot and hard to beat our asses, we play and all of us beat him with ease. He got angry and threw his controller on my HDTV, leaving a crack on the screen.

We kicked him out of my house and threw his controller on the street with him.

There's a distinction between games and the competitive scene/community behind it. Your friend would have looked no less stupid if you guys were playing tennis. It's stupid to throw a hissy fit over a loss that hurt your pride. In high level tournaments, you're putting more than just your pride at stake.