I can't do it anymore....

#1Bigezzay08Posted 4/29/2013 11:37:04 PM
Online is killing me.

I played online tonight for the first time in a few weeks. It was God awful....

I know what you're thinking, "Really another one of these topics?" But you have to understand that I've been an online warrior since Vanilla and to actually drop online completely is a big thing for me. But in the end if I want to level up my game to my maximum potential, I'm going to have to solely play locally.

/Blogfaqs

Tl;dr I'm sexy and I know it.
---
GT: I AM ONSLAUGHT
#2SolidAbyssPosted 4/29/2013 11:42:10 PM
Dude......I know how you feel....

I used to be an online warrior back in vanilla. Still kind of now, but I feel like my power level decrease from 9000 to yamcha tier.

And I'm talking about playing a lot of online tournament and took it kind of seriously.
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#3shoryuken1979Posted 4/29/2013 11:45:13 PM
Solid, if you are Yamcha tier then I must be worth 1/2 a Raditz... (btw, the new DBZ Abridged episode came out today)
---
PSN - shoryuken
YT - www.youtube.com/user/shoryuken1979 --- Stream - www.twitch.tv/shoryuken1979
#4Bigezzay08(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 11:52:19 PM
SolidAbyss posted...

I used to be an online warrior back in vanilla. Still kind of now, but I feel like my power level decrease from 9000 to yamcha tier.

And I'm talking about playing a lot of online tournament and took it kind of seriously.

I've learned almost everything I know about the game from playing online and I think I've reached my threshold. Now It's time to buckle down and level up offline with Nor Cal's finest.

Btw, Yamcha is a hero.
---
#5supersmashbrosfPosted 4/30/2013 12:02:48 AM
Yamcha is useless.
---
"You're as useless as a lawyer at a lynching."
#6KajinNinjaPosted 4/30/2013 12:04:09 AM
Bigezzay08 posted...
SolidAbyss posted...

I've learned almost everything I know about the game from playing online and I think I've reached my threshold. Now It's time to buckle down and level up offline with Nor Cal's finest.

Btw, Yamcha is a hero.

So does that mean more Onslaught at WMW?
---
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <LameCharacter/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)
#7SolidAbyssPosted 4/30/2013 12:09:03 AM
I acutally might carpool with somebody to go to WMW as well. So we might meet up who knows.
---
#8Bigezzay08(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 12:14:16 AM
Yes, I'll be going to WMW more often, but after I figure out my new job schedule. But I wont be going this week. Man I wish they had it on weekends instead.

And SolidAbyss I'd like to meet you. Maybe record our matches for ye ol Gamefaqs.
---
#9SolidAbyssPosted 4/30/2013 12:18:11 AM
Bigezzay08 posted...
Yes, I'll be going to WMW more often, but after I figure out my new job schedule. But I wont be going this week. Man I wish they had it on weekends instead.

And SolidAbyss I'd like to meet you. Maybe record our matches for ye ol Gamefaqs.

A FT10? I'm always happy to do a long set. Tournament sets too short :<

And I'm always at my scene at bay area fight night in oakland. Right next to a bart. If you go, you will likely see me there.
---
#10Bigezzay08(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 12:20:15 AM
SolidAbyss posted...
Bigezzay08 posted...

A FT10? I'm always happy to do a long set. Tournament sets too short :<

And I'm always at my scene at bay area fight night in oakland. Right next to a bart. If you go, you will likely see me there.

A ft.10? Sure.

A ft. 10 in Oakland? No thanks. Believe it or not I value my life.
---