I can't do it anymore....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. I can't do it anymore....

User Info: Bigezzay08

Bigezzay08
3 years ago#1
Online is killing me.

I played online tonight for the first time in a few weeks. It was God awful....

I know what you're thinking, "Really another one of these topics?" But you have to understand that I've been an online warrior since Vanilla and to actually drop online completely is a big thing for me. But in the end if I want to level up my game to my maximum potential, I'm going to have to solely play locally.

/Blogfaqs

Tl;dr I'm sexy and I know it.
GT: I AM ONSLAUGHT

User Info: SolidAbyss

SolidAbyss
3 years ago#2
Dude......I know how you feel....

I used to be an online warrior back in vanilla. Still kind of now, but I feel like my power level decrease from 9000 to yamcha tier.

And I'm talking about playing a lot of online tournament and took it kind of seriously.
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868

User Info: shoryuken1979

shoryuken1979
3 years ago#3
Solid, if you are Yamcha tier then I must be worth 1/2 a Raditz... (btw, the new DBZ Abridged episode came out today)
PSN - shoryuken
YT - www.youtube.com/user/shoryuken1979 --- Stream - www.twitch.tv/shoryuken1979

Bigezzay08
3 years ago#4
SolidAbyss posted...

I used to be an online warrior back in vanilla. Still kind of now, but I feel like my power level decrease from 9000 to yamcha tier.

And I'm talking about playing a lot of online tournament and took it kind of seriously.

I've learned almost everything I know about the game from playing online and I think I've reached my threshold. Now It's time to buckle down and level up offline with Nor Cal's finest.

Btw, Yamcha is a hero.

User Info: supersmashbrosf

supersmashbrosf
3 years ago#5
Yamcha is useless.
"You're as useless as a lawyer at a lynching."

User Info: KajinNinja

KajinNinja
3 years ago#6
Bigezzay08 posted...
SolidAbyss posted...

I've learned almost everything I know about the game from playing online and I think I've reached my threshold. Now It's time to buckle down and level up offline with Nor Cal's finest.

Btw, Yamcha is a hero.

So does that mean more Onslaught at WMW?
Perfection hinders progress...
PSN: TheRealKaji <LameCharacter/Assist/Anchor> (Poison X Christie)

SolidAbyss
3 years ago#7
I acutally might carpool with somebody to go to WMW as well. So we might meet up who knows.

Bigezzay08
3 years ago#8
Yes, I'll be going to WMW more often, but after I figure out my new job schedule. But I wont be going this week. Man I wish they had it on weekends instead.

And SolidAbyss I'd like to meet you. Maybe record our matches for ye ol Gamefaqs.

SolidAbyss
3 years ago#9
Bigezzay08 posted...
Yes, I'll be going to WMW more often, but after I figure out my new job schedule. But I wont be going this week. Man I wish they had it on weekends instead.

And SolidAbyss I'd like to meet you. Maybe record our matches for ye ol Gamefaqs.

A FT10? I'm always happy to do a long set. Tournament sets too short :<

And I'm always at my scene at bay area fight night in oakland. Right next to a bart. If you go, you will likely see me there.

Bigezzay08
3 years ago#10
SolidAbyss posted...
Bigezzay08 posted...

A FT10? I'm always happy to do a long set. Tournament sets too short :<

And I'm always at my scene at bay area fight night in oakland. Right next to a bart. If you go, you will likely see me there.

A ft.10? Sure.

A ft. 10 in Oakland? No thanks. Believe it or not I value my life.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  3. I can't do it anymore....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived