Wright players, take a look

#21sLaIn_f0xPosted 5/2/2013 2:32:36 PM(edited)
Any vids of Poltergust playing? Uglywhen is planning to room with me for EVO so I'm inclined to help him out with his flaws. Thanks.
---
Magneto/Modok/Doom
-Representing 808 FGC-
#22sLaIn_f0xPosted 5/2/2013 2:28:03 PM
Tommy2GoGo posted...
First video, both players were crap. Nothing impressive with that Wright either.

Skrull could easily take out Wright and a few characters with his combos yet he would TAC to sentinel for the kills?

Ugh. Terrible. I stopped watching after the first match ended. Mic was also WAY too loud.

I've seen UglyWhen's videos on Plinking maya and they are GOD LIKE!
Was looking at the guy play on the video that was posted and was GREATLY disappointed.
He did at least 2 random bionic arms for no reason. His Spencer is crap at getting in. When he's in, he's in. But that rarely ever happened.
His Wesker was average. His Wright was there. but other than that. Nothing impressive. I'm disappointed though. I was expecting to see some good stuff out of Uglywhen.

1. His Spencer is FAR from crap on getting in, and when it does, your first character is pretty much dead. Care to post the video of him playing that you've seen?

2. True, he does Bionic Arm frequently to punish assists, this I can attest to. But my Modok has taught him to control that a lot.

3. He uses every single move with Wesker (save for Mustang Kick) so that's 80% more than other Weskers.

We should all set up some casuals at EVO so everyone can see in person just how good everyone is, no?
---
Magneto/Modok/Doom
-Representing 808 FGC-
#23HiHiDerp(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:15:30 AM
Can you guys post matches of Poltergust and Uglywhen?
---
"Darker than moonless night, hotter and bitterer than hell itself, those are the essence of coffee" - Godot
#24CurryfiendPosted 5/5/2013 4:15:11 AM
There's a Scottish player called Ragequit who has a great Phoenix Wright/Spencer/Doom team and he can get a Hold It stun from a combo with Wright allowing him to grab evidence and land an objection
---
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. ~f00had
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/EpicImmenseCurry.png
#25sLaIn_f0xPosted 5/5/2013 2:13:39 PM
HiHiDerp posted...
Can you guys post matches of Poltergust and Uglywhen?

This is from last year, but I believe Kenji (Uglywhen) took this tourney. http://youtu.be/jR4lLJu_-wE
---
Magneto/Modok/Doom
-Representing 808 FGC-