Couple of questions about Frank

#1itzshowtime8Posted 5/1/2013 9:19:27 AM
1. Does anyone else besides JWong anchor Frank? And is it effective/recommended?

2. What are some need to know things about Frank?
---
PSN: itzshowtime8 - FREEZE, Happy bday!
Waiting for: RE: Revelations, MGS V
#2SolidAbyssPosted 5/1/2013 9:22:01 AM
1) Anchor Frank is plausible but most Frank player don't reccomend it. He mainly use it as a assist so it's the best way for him. But JWONG got DHC so he can level up Frank, he just gotta be careful if he kill or not. Anchor Frank is still whack so once you lose both of your character, Frank likely not gonna do much.

2) I'm not sure what you want to know. Try asking more specific question and I'll answer.
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#3itzshowtime8(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:39:17 AM
So much for that experiment.

I only know pretty much his ABC stuff but I'm looking at some bnb videos. I seen and played some people who use that light zombie toss to get in. Is it safe to do so?

And is there any way Frank can do his anti-air hyper as a reset by himself?
---
#4SolidAbyssPosted 5/1/2013 9:43:16 AM
itzshowtime8 posted...

I only know pretty much his ABC stuff but I'm looking at some bnb videos. I seen and played some people who use that light zombie toss to get in. Is it safe to do so?

His zombie moves is the only good moves frank have at lvl 1. Most of it are safe, lot of people don't know how to punish it. It's unsafe to people with fast moves like stinger, or dive type move like divekick/footdive. But it's very safe. I reccomend spamming it.

Yeah he does, after a long combo, if you do the double wallbounce, it will recover before they land, which is inescapable reset for no air mobility like hulk or vergil.
---
#5GreivorPosted 5/1/2013 9:50:31 AM
Level him up to lvl 4

j.M

profit
---
Zero - Making my day since 11/15/11.
#6itzshowtime8(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:51:21 AM
SolidAbyss posted...
itzshowtime8 posted...

His zombie moves is the only good moves frank have at lvl 1. Most of it are safe, lot of people don't know how to punish it. It's unsafe to people with fast moves like stinger, or dive type move like divekick/footdive. But it's very safe. I reccomend spamming it.

Yeah he does, after a long combo, if you do the double wallbounce, it will recover before they land, which is inescapable reset for no air mobility like hulk or vergil.

Just saw a vid for that, but do I have to be level 4 for that or can it be done at lvl 3?
---
#7SolidAbyssPosted 5/1/2013 10:09:05 AM
itzshowtime8 posted...
SolidAbyss posted...
itzshowtime8 posted...

Just saw a vid for that, but do I have to be level 4 for that or can it be done at lvl 3?

You can do lvl 3 by finishing a ground bounce and then s.l not as good but lvl 3 frank is something I don't use too often. I know one way, where u do the wallbounce in the air. roll and s.m. This only work with neutral and forward roll I believe
---
#8itzshowtime8(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 10:29:40 AM
I see. Cool, thx man. Looks like I'll have to scratch what I originally had in mind.
---
#9ShaolinAcedPosted 5/1/2013 10:46:54 AM
Solidabyss grammar man, are you high?
---
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
#10ProzacStylingsPosted 5/1/2013 2:42:14 PM
SolidAbyss posted...
itzshowtime8 posted...

wat.

J Tools L is godlike. Huge hitbox, pulls them in, confirms into full combo easily, recovers quickly. Majorly good air to air footsies.

Also, cL(Juggle) xx Roll -> FFC, in the corner, is just as good as the double chainsaw version(which is still escapable, based on Neutral Tech / Side Tech timing differences). If they have no air mobility, and side tech either way, they get hit guaranteed.
---
Quoth the server, "404"