This game is pretty boring to watch now.

#281NoizyChildPosted 5/7/2013 7:10:59 PM
TheCurseX2 posted...
I respect the dedication the real pros go through, but don't respect parroting trashcans like Noizy that can't even back it up in-game.

Well I'm certain if you give him the opportunity to actually play you, he'd be more than happy to back it up :V

He won't, because he's afraid he'll get exposed even further, on top of being a lying troll.
---
Signature currently under construction.
#282Strider HienPosted 5/7/2013 7:36:30 PM
TheCurseX2 posted...
RagingRicans posted...
I didnt Read this topic, But Demon of Sparta is a Noizy Child Alt.

I say good day

Lmao, he has to make alts to try and look right?

So not only is he a bad player, a ragequitter, but now possibly schnizophrenic/multiple personality disorder?

Yeah, its Definitely him. People always make alts to help back up they're claims. Demon of Sparta tries to be too different from Noizy and he always comes backing him up.

Im the Gfaqs Detective you cant fool me.

Really? I've backed up Noizy and other posters in the past.Am I an Alt?!?!?!?! >:O

Stop attacking posters,man....
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
#283TheCurseX2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 10:45:11 PM
Bump.
---
Of course, of course it got done, things get done all the time, I understand don't worry YOUR JOB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. GET BETTER GEORGE!
#284FabuIousPosted 5/7/2013 10:52:18 PM
Ill be interested in this game when again when chris g starts losing, im sure many spectators feel the same. Honestly not interested at all in the dirextion the game is going towards.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/toilethumor
psn : toilethumorr
#285Tommy2GoGoPosted 5/8/2013 1:49:09 AM
FabuIous posted...
Ill be interested in this game when again when chris g starts losing, im sure many spectators feel the same. Honestly not interested at all in the dirextion the game is going towards.

Dude, what?

Back in the day Justin Wong took most if not all MvC2 evo tournaments.

He won the first few as well and you are saying that just because Chris G is taking most of the tournaments and you think the direction this game is taking is not interesting? ? It's 09'rs like you that complain about the smallest thing "This game is boring now that X is winning a lot and using over powered team etc.

I recall an old game pro magazine that had character stats for mvc 2 and had sentinel ranked at a very low number.

Hell, just about when this game came out we assumed Vergil was mid / mid high tier. Then Japan showed us how good vergil can be and now he's one of the best characters around.

lololol.

Kids.
#286PinkPikachuPosted 5/8/2013 1:50:36 AM
two job bob :O
---
PSN:Tron_Carter
#287RagingRicansPosted 5/8/2013 3:34:20 AM
Strider Hien posted...
TheCurseX2 posted...
RagingRicans posted...
I didnt Read this topic, But Demon of Sparta is a Noizy Child Alt.

I say good day

Lmao, he has to make alts to try and look right?

So not only is he a bad player, a ragequitter, but now possibly schnizophrenic/multiple personality disorder?

Yeah, its Definitely him. People always make alts to help back up they're claims. Demon of Sparta tries to be too different from Noizy and he always comes backing him up.

Im the Gfaqs Detective you cant fool me.

Really? I've backed up Noizy and other posters in the past.Am I an Alt?!?!?!?! >:O

Stop attacking posters,man....

When Do I attack posters? Noizy is the only exception and I dont attack him lol
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "There is always a little truth behind every "Kappa" - Fictional Hispanic man.
#288InyofasePosted 5/8/2013 3:34:46 AM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
NoizyChild posted...
You aren't good. I'm average at best, but I could get good because my local scene has RyRy, Huoshen, Unknown (though I can't stand him) etc

Lmao. I'd be impressed if you were average. I'd offer to dump on you, but I know you'd back down, so I won't even waste my time.

First you want to beat me like a bad boy, then defecate on me.

FGC, full of violent scat loving weirdos = confirmed.

Stop Trolling.
---
Maximilian is God in the eyes of a child.
#289TheCurseX2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 5:04:52 PM
Bump
---
Of course, of course it got done, things get done all the time, I understand don't worry YOUR JOB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. GET BETTER GEORGE!
#290JakeTheSn8kePosted 5/8/2013 7:38:53 PM
Oh my goodness the trolls are really active!
---
R.I.P FFA