jesus christ @ some Wesker players

#1MrNMarnMCZMarnPosted 5/7/2013 12:09:01 AM
You know can do do a lot better for a TAC than "MHS OTG Super" right?

Typically I would go for H teleport into the wallbounce move, into cobra strike, and then into assist, and then into super. If I don't have a wallbounce I'd just do the same combo except beginning with cobra strike. Though IIRC if you do a THC after your wallbounce (before they touch the ground) it does more damage.
---
http://i.imgur.com/S2sjK.jpg
RIDE OR DIE MUTHA F***A RIDE OR DIE
#2Bigezzay08Posted 5/7/2013 2:21:04 AM
People still play Wesker?
---
GT: I AM ONSLAUGHT
#3Fluid_MachinePosted 5/7/2013 2:32:02 AM
Bigezzay08 posted...

Never thought these words would be uttered. Oh how times have changed.
#4OMEGA RUGALPosted 5/7/2013 8:50:56 AM
Bigezzay08 posted...

Wesker has consistently still made top 8s in every major this year I believe.

Yes he is not what he use to be but he is still pretty damn good. I wouldn't use him but there is no denying he is still really good.

So to answer you question ... yes ... people still using Wesker.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
N64, GCN, Wii and now Wii U ... they are not consoles, they are Nintendo adapters for Sony and Microsoft consoles.
#5Old_SodPosted 5/7/2013 8:58:40 AM
Bigezzay08 posted...
People still play Wesker nude?

All day, brother.

Also, TC is begging for attention to his cute little extension (from the Vanilla era) that is barely worth doing; please feed him more.
---
Playing: TF2 (PC); GW2 (PC) - Mes, Guard, Nec/Sin?
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz
#6OMEGA RUGALPosted 5/7/2013 9:20:51 AM
Old_Sod posted...
Bigezzay08 posted...
People still play Wesker nude?

All day, brother.

Also, TC is begging for attention to his cute little extension (from the Vanilla era) that is barely worth doing; please feed him more.

I am not sure what is worst ... the people that jumped to conclusions about how "broken" Wesker was or the people that now think he is useless.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
N64, GCN, Wii and now Wii U ... they are not consoles, they are Nintendo adapters for Sony and Microsoft consoles.
#7God_Of_EntiretyPosted 5/7/2013 9:36:25 AM(edited)
I am not sure what is worst ... the people that jumped to conclusions about how "broken" Wesker was or the people that now think he is useless.

I would say the first but it's laughable how that guy is literally lashing out at someone for recommending players use better, practical combos.
---
caps
#8Telly2588Posted 5/7/2013 9:46:44 AM
If you are TAC'ing into Wesker you're playing him wrong.

K. Bye.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#9_SavagePosted 5/7/2013 9:55:02 AM

Because it's never necessary or anything.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibhSnqaoqUHNCp.gif
#10Old_SodPosted 5/7/2013 10:06:48 AM
_Savage posted...

Because it's never necessary or anything.

There are a few problems with the idea of TACing into Wesker. For instance:

-TACing is mainly used for meter control (gain/loss). TACing into Wesker gives you barely any meter from any extention he can do.
-TACing into him means he wasn't on point anymore...that is a fail. If he got switched to 2nd post a DHC kill, you should have raw tagged him back (and your team should have a 2nd character that allows for him to come back before their 2nd comes in)
-TACing into Wesker is not worth the risk of a counter unless the character you currently have out has no chance of killing the other character, and you need Wesker's level 3 to finish someone off

In short...unless you are TACing to go into an infinite, you probably shouldn't be TACing. If you are trying to save a character, you should be DHCing safely to ensure the tag out instead of TACIng.

In even shorter terms, Telly's right and you're wrong.
---
Playing: TF2 (PC); GW2 (PC) - Mes, Guard, Nec/Sin?
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz