Is it just me or is this game getting more boring to watch

#1Have_Dry_HandsPosted 5/14/2013 8:39:00 AM
Via tournament streams?

I find myself often quitting the stream when marvel starts, it just seems to have lost its hype. Always the same characters and Chris g boring morridoom. I only get hype anymore if I see characters that are rarely used. It's not like mvc2 were you could see the same characters but the matches would still be hype.

When's mahvel? Give me a break....snooze fest herp derp Vergil and foot dive doom
---
Psn: civid
Currently playing: borderlands 2, FF7
#2Old_SodPosted 5/14/2013 8:41:51 AM
I've quit playing for a while now, but I still tune in and watch the streams just for Marvel. With time, anything will lose "hype," but not to the extent that you are describing.

So no...it's just you.
---
Playing: TF2 (PC); GW2 (PC) - Mes, Guard, Nec/Sin?
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz
#3InyofasePosted 5/14/2013 9:10:36 AM
This game has always been boring to watch.
---
Playing Street Fighter X Tekken.
#4MrNMarnMCZMarnPosted 5/14/2013 9:12:49 AM
I only get hype anymore if I see characters that are rarely used.

I don't really get this. But then again I'm not watching for low tier heroes, I just want to see some players with good footsies and clean gameplay.
---
http://i.imgur.com/S2sjK.jpg
RIDE OR DIE MUTHA F***A RIDE OR DIE
#5DarksteelPosted 5/14/2013 9:27:54 AM
I feel like this has been discussed before... perhaps maybe a few topics down...
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#6DualShooter23Posted 5/14/2013 9:29:16 AM
Ya theres 290 post topic that is worded pretty much the same no joke.
---
Currently Playing: UMVC3(Nova, Spence, Doom), Persona 4 & P4A(Chie), Xenoblade Chronicles ,Injustice(Black Adam), and Guacamelee!