Anyone know a good player that uses the Mag/Dante shell?

#1MK9_ProdigyPosted 6/16/2013 11:20:41 PM
Would like to see how other people use this shell at a high level. I think k beast uses it iirc but that's the only person I can think of
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3:Zero/Doom/Vergil; Injustice: Lex Luthor, Ares, Green Lantern, Black Adam
#2Alom_o_molaPosted 6/16/2013 11:35:12 PM
Well Yipes uses Dante/Mag, does that help?
---
Here Comes a New Challenger Blogs - http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/User:Golden_fireburst/HCaNC_Archives
Founder of Top Tier Heroes - Recruits: 6
#3MK9_Prodigy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 12:08:40 AM
Alom_o_mola posted...

A little. Looking more for magneto with jam session.
---
PSN&XBL: JDM6413 Playing: UMVC3:Zero/Doom/Vergil; Injustice: Lex Luthor, Ares, Green Lantern, Black Adam
#4lol_whatPosted 6/17/2013 1:00:46 AM(edited)
shoot projectiles and be annoying -> call jam session -> hit buttons because you have like a 8 way mixup off this -> you hit them gj -> slap them in the face a lot and kill them or reset or something

on incoming I wanna say that slide + jam session is a cross-under but I'm not 100%

mashing H and jam session is basically a 100% unbeatable tactic at the start of a round and really whenever you're near eachother with equal frame advantage. depending on the timing you can accidentally throw them into jam session and midscreen I'm p sure you can't actually get anything off this but w/e it's still awesome because you usually either get a grab or enough time to go into a combo/mixup because they got hit by jam session

normal jump -> airdash up + mag blast or something -> fly -> air wavedash -> call dante and go for that 50/50 crossup as you land and then do high lows or something

mag/dante THC is a really ghetto version of doom/ammy thc. if you tag them at superjump height they land in the bullets and then a combo happens, if not you have all the time in the world to get over to them

off a jam session plus jump/crouching l starter you can do j.m j.h -> l blast -> j.m j.m -> l blast -> s -> j.h -> airdash -> j.h -> l blast -> j.m -> j.h -> then you go into an air chain or hypergrav

I feel like pulling people into jam session might have some potential but I keep forgetting magneto even has that move outside of playing with dead bodies so idk

when you enivtably have dante/magnus keep in mind that emd -> jump qcfm - airdash j.h -> c.l -> magic series -> dive kick -> whatever works on probably everybody. EMD + grapple also works but that's a pretty big gamble

according to my guide the l version of force field has three frames of startup but like 20 active frames or something goofy like that? so maybe doing that + jam session might be a thing? i dunno force field isn't really worth it even as a gimmick unless you can cancel into spiral swords and actually do damage
#5n0s2004Posted 6/17/2013 8:39:05 AM
KBeast
---
PSN: SSJ_Hasham
XBL: Darth Hasham
#6smasher61Posted 6/17/2013 9:07:19 AM
frieda plays zero/mag/dante though his marvel isn't top tier
---
LunaEstFrigida on Capcom games: "SF4 = Chess, UMvC3 = Dodgeball, SFxT = Golf"
#7GamerFoodPosted 6/27/2013 8:06:24 PM
Zero/Dante/Vergil
#8SolidAbyssPosted 6/27/2013 9:10:25 PM
jdm, look no further then Kbeast
---
PSN: SolidAbyss
3ds friend code: 1204-0001-5868
#9RikirPosted 6/27/2013 10:01:40 PM
Kevin "KBeast" Beast.

ps. not his real name.
---
~Tatsunoko vs Capcom FC: 5027-6372-4519~
PSN: Al_Rikir
#10Killarock404Posted 6/27/2013 10:30:35 PM
MK9_Prodigy posted...
Alom_o_mola posted...

A little. Looking more for magneto with jam session.

I believe there is a guy by the name of Mike_Deeooh who has a Mag/Dante shell. I haven't played him in a while, but from what I remember, he has the best Dante on PSN and his Magneto is no slouch either. I'm not sure what assist he runs with Dante, but I remember his team was:

Magneto/Dante/Strider