GodGiven Fate blowing up EVERYONE on airjuggle stream

#11ProzacStylingsPosted 10/13/2013 10:27:30 AM
NoizyChild posted...
sbn4 posted...
Who is this Terry Bogard everyone is so fond of? Is it the guy I see in lobbies playing Dante, Morrigan, and Strider? I think he's decent. What's wrong with him?

Well, according to what I've read on here, Terry's both a sore winner and loser.

He is.

While he is decent by most standards, he proclaims himself to be "da best"(after maybe Cloud), but uses a lot of fraudulent tactics(like terrible dante combos, random million dollars, etc), is a "hit all the buttons" sort of players that tends to be done in by his own unsafe offense, and gets blown up every time he plays offline.

He didn't make it out of pools at Evo, he got 49th at Texas Showdown or some such which is where he's from, and generally isn't good in an actual top-competition setting. Yet he will still teabag and taunt just about anybody that beats him ever because they've offended his honor, followed by repeated hatemail and "let me draw this win out as much as possible" tactics such as activating ouroboros when he's got a 2 character lead and standing there taunting, etc.

And sometimes he just does it when someone "almost wins", if the great machine of logic in his head decides that they shouldn't have done that well against the allmighty and terrible Terry Bogard, etc.

/definition of a fraud
---
Quoth the server, "404"
#12ParasiteScreamPosted 10/13/2013 6:24:46 PM
CORRECTIONS AND OTHER TIDBITS:

--Terry Bogard 18 has never been to EVO.

--Terry Bogard 18's first tournament was Showdown Championships, which was part of the "Road to EVO 2012 season" and was possibly the worst major of the year, with only 55 entrants and Terry going 0-2.

--Terry Bogard 18 went to Texas Showdown 2013, got like 1-2 then proceeded to hog the stream station during the ChrisG Kumite starting at 43:00, where Terry wins the first three matches then getting beaten the next six [http://www.twitch.tv/shinkensou/b/390672252]

--Terry Bogard 18 apparently lives in Houston Texas and IIRC, does not have Facebook, Twitter, e-mail and only communicates on XBOX Live messages and stream chats. He very rarely goes to locals, cell phone is hardly paid for and acts all timid and silent during offline gatherings. Even locals trying to get him out for sessions is "equivalent as pulling teeth out".

--Frequents a lot of stream lobbies such as Gunmetal (RIP) and PJS Winning (now Injustice/DOA5U) and now Airjuggle.

--Relies on Strider hit-confirms and doesn't bold cancel with Dante, along with random Million Dollars.

tldr; Terry Bogard 18 is a scrub...
#13BenifyPosted 10/13/2013 9:35:12 PM
Man how do you even know all of this about Terry
---
Yoshi in the clouds http://i.imgur.com/22cOC1F.jpg
Brawl FC: 1334 2961 6336
#14ProzacStylingsPosted 10/13/2013 9:39:00 PM
Technically, if he's never been to evo, then he didn't make it out of pools at evo.

/jus' saiyan dawg
//Kapap MVGame
---
Quoth the server, "404"
#15BenifyPosted 10/13/2013 9:42:10 PM
Well, as of right now he's blowing up new people on the stream

http://www.twitch.tv/airjuggle

I guess GGF isn't new but eh :<
---
Yoshi in the clouds http://i.imgur.com/22cOC1F.jpg
Brawl FC: 1334 2961 6336
#16RagingRicansPosted 10/14/2013 3:42:14 AM
ParasiteScream posted...
CORRECTIONS AND OTHER TIDBITS:

--Terry Bogard 18 has never been to EVO.

--Terry Bogard 18's first tournament was Showdown Championships, which was part of the "Road to EVO 2012 season" and was possibly the worst major of the year, with only 55 entrants and Terry going 0-2.

--Terry Bogard 18 went to Texas Showdown 2013, got like 1-2 then proceeded to hog the stream station during the ChrisG Kumite starting at 43:00, where Terry wins the first three matches then getting beaten the next six [http://www.twitch.tv/shinkensou/b/390672252]

--Terry Bogard 18 apparently lives in Houston Texas and IIRC, does not have Facebook, Twitter, e-mail and only communicates on XBOX Live messages and stream chats. He very rarely goes to locals, cell phone is hardly paid for and acts all timid and silent during offline gatherings. Even locals trying to get him out for sessions is "equivalent as pulling teeth out".

--Frequents a lot of stream lobbies such as Gunmetal (RIP) and PJS Winning (now Injustice/DOA5U) and now Airjuggle.

--Relies on Strider hit-confirms and doesn't bold cancel with Dante, along with random Million Dollars.

tldr; Terry Bogard 18 is a scrub...

Look at this Gfaqs scrub
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "There is always a little truth behind every "Kappa"- 3DS Code : 2981-6299 -7647
#17RagingRicansPosted 10/14/2013 3:46:34 AM(edited)
Also Prozac. Random Million Dollars is gdlk if you have a safe Dhc.
---
PSN: RagingRicans. "There is always a little truth behind every "Kappa"- 3DS Code : 2981-6299 -7647
#18ProzacStylingsPosted 10/14/2013 3:43:22 AM
RagingRicans posted...
Also Prozac. Random Million Dollars is gdlk. if you have a safe Dhc.

Random million dollars is ass tier always sry
---
Quoth the server, "404"
#19RagingRicansPosted 10/14/2013 3:47:01 AM
ProzacStylings posted...
RagingRicans posted...
Also Prozac. Random Million Dollars is gdlk. if you have a safe Dhc.

Random million dollars is ass tier always sry

WRONG!
---
#20justcusimasianPosted 10/14/2013 10:06:41 AM
I've even gotten Godgiven Fate to ragemail me ("Taskmaster pu**y" to be exact) and I'm a pot monster at tournaments.
---
GT: DeathByToffee