Sanford Kelly completely smashes his stick.

#31KnyghtFallPosted 3/21/2014 3:23:44 AM
Strider Hien posted...
AE2012-1
Sanford-0

Why? No matter the passion or commitment,you cannot let yourself be caught in the heat of the moment like that. Remember,you play the game,the game doesn't play you.....

He needs to change somehow....V_V Thank god,he doesn't like Mahvel...X_X

And....

Bigezzay08 posted...
Am I the only one that is just baffled by the sheer sexiness of Rico Suave?

IMHO,we should strive to look and feel like this.I once suggested that not only have special intros in tourneys,but Sponsor should actually help you be fit.If not muscular,be on a your healthy weight.

Not only your skill,but your face is representing the company,but your face and gut are.Present yourself right....>:[

Johnathan Wendel aka Fatal1ty echoes that sentiment. He's a top Quake III Arena player (retired?) who went on to help develop his own line of pro gaming accessories and PC components. He said being physically fit and mentally alert went hand in hand with successful top play. He's also considered the worlds first prominent and accomplished to player.

If you sit and stare at a PC screen, it's easy to get soggy. Many people would actually do a lot better if they'd actually exercise, rest and eat healthy. You're hurting your chances from the outset if you don't.
---
Dante is a nice check that you can cash at any liquor store. Haggar is a money order. ~loffter
#32dawnsetPosted 3/21/2014 3:49:01 AM
UltimateSol posted...
i believe this topic belongs to USF IV board.

Too bad nobody cares
---
My only loved one (Wait did I change my signature after 7 years?!) PSN: HeroFangGhetz
http://tinyurl.com/ldxrm49
#33NoizyChildPosted 3/21/2014 7:04:35 AM
KnyghtFall posted...
Johnathan Wendel aka Fatal1ty echoes that sentiment. He's a top Quake III Arena player (retired?) who went on to help develop his own line of pro gaming accessories and PC components. He said being physically fit and mentally alert went hand in hand with successful top play. He's also considered the worlds first prominent and accomplished to player.

If you sit and stare at a PC screen, it's easy to get soggy. Many people would actually do a lot better if they'd actually exercise, rest and eat healthy. You're hurting your chances from the outset if you don't.

Very interesting sentiment. I honestly didn't know this.

Then again, you got less than fit players like Justin and Yipes destroying people, so idk.
---
http://i.imgur.com/AtG82md.jpg - No-Good Noizy is at it again!
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/660/486/91b.gif - Trolls can't touch me!
#34Strider HienPosted 3/21/2014 7:05:41 AM
KnyghtFall posted...
Strider Hien posted...
AE2012-1
Sanford-0

Why? No matter the passion or commitment,you cannot let yourself be caught in the heat of the moment like that. Remember,you play the game,the game doesn't play you.....

He needs to change somehow....V_V Thank god,he doesn't like Mahvel...X_X

And....

Bigezzay08 posted...
Am I the only one that is just baffled by the sheer sexiness of Rico Suave?

IMHO,we should strive to look and feel like this.I once suggested that not only the tourney players should have special intros in tourneys,(akin to WWE superstars),but the sponsor should actually help you become fit.If you don't want to be muscular,it's ok.But being on your healthy weight would be ideal.Maybe even more incentives should be given to those that apply.

Not only your skill,but your face and overall body is representing the company.Present yourself right....>:[

Sorry for the grammatical errors,guys.I think I was dozing off.....Also,posting from the phone.>_> (I cleaned up my original post a bit)

I think Daigo is going through this.Implementing this mantra has done a lot of good for him(Xian being rolled in that FT10,for example) and the intros? That's just daydreaming....:P

Wendel is right on that,KF.I already lost 20+ pounds and I'm closer to my healthy weight,so I understand that mentality.
---
Defender of Justice.Destroyer of Evil.Eternal Goody 2 shoes and friendly rival to everyone I encounter.PSN:DJSTRIDER
#35Old_SodPosted 3/21/2014 7:45:52 AM
NoizyChild posted...
KnyghtFall posted...

Then again, you got less than fit players like Justin and Yipes destroying people, so idk.

Magnus Carlsen has said the same thing about his chess game. He said he can think his best when he has been in a regular exercise routine.
---
Playing: CS:GO (PC), DS (360), Quake Live (PC), UMvC3 (Xbox)
GT/Steam: Fugawhuz
#36OMEGA RUGALPosted 3/21/2014 8:43:20 AM
NoizyChild posted...
My question is, why'd he get so worked up over a weekly? I could see getting frustrated at a major (though not to the point where I'd break my stuff), but why a simple weekly?

Thatliltagg posted...
Sanford just a salty person in general. I don't even watch that many weeklies, but I still know he's been captured punching a wall at next level, beating an arcade machine, and now breaking his stick. That's not even getting into the amount of saltiness he tends to pour out on mic if he gets on after losing. Remember that ish about how scrubby mvc3 is? 'Even women winning in this game'?

dude just crazy

That's how he is .. .when I use to play him in CVS2 ... all he use to yell all match long was
"I CAN'T DO NOTHING I CAN'T DO NOTHING" if I kept him in the corner. Mind you, I played a pretty mid tier team of Geese, Terry, Kyo or Joe K Groove while he was playing Sagat and Blanka.

... really annoying ... I was always expecting for him to try a sucker punch on me due to how mad he got when he lost ... and yes ... though rare ... stuff like that happened a few times at Chinatown Fair. I saw a few people get sucker punched for being "cheesy" or cheap during casual arcade play over there.
---
PSN & Live: Loadedklip
Heroes need to win all the time to be remembered. Villains only need to win once
#37K-R-A-N-G-Posted 3/21/2014 8:44:50 AM
I'd love to see him playing online
#38KnyghtFallPosted 3/21/2014 8:51:53 AM
NoizyChild posted...
KnyghtFall posted...

They put in work. A ton of it. Wong played at China Town Fair 12+ hours per day, even vs the cpu. Yipes put in long hours too. They'd even bet paycheck monies on matches to stay motivated and push each other to the next level. If they put that same effort into being physically fit, I believe they'd play even better.

I'm willing to bet Fit Wong vs Oblong Wong would go to Fit Wong, especially in a long set. Haha
---
Dante is a nice check that you can cash at any liquor store. Haggar is a money order. ~loffter
#39MarvelinhoPosted 3/22/2014 3:40:20 AM
KnyghtFall posted...
NoizyChild posted...
KnyghtFall posted...

They put in work. A ton of it. Wong played at China Town Fair 12+ hours per day, even vs the cpu. Yipes put in long hours too. They'd even bet paycheck monies on matches to stay motivated and push each other to the next level. If they put that same effort into being physically fit, I believe they'd play even better.

I'm willing to bet Fit Wong vs Oblong Wong would go to Fit Wong, especially in a long set. Haha

Loool
#40InyofasePosted 3/22/2014 6:23:02 AM
Trill_Cosby posted...
Inyofase posted...

I don't understand what is someone like Rico doing in video game tournaments, by the way he looks he should be a male model or someone important.

You act like he's always looked that way

Wasn't he born with an attractive face?