Sex and nudity? Or just a big tease?

#41ColdFlamezPosted 6/10/2012 4:12:58 AM
I agree with TC. I don't get all the "IS THAT WHY YOU WANT THE GAME" posts. That's certainly how they're marketing it. Does it have amazing visuals, a deep story and characters, or cutting edge gameplay? It's just yet another hack n slash that tries to sell with TnA yet doesn't deliver. Wasn't going to run out and buy this in the first place, but now I think i'll skip over it altogether.
---
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&cn=Verranicus
#42mgs_4life5150Posted 6/10/2012 4:41:51 AM
i am getting this game in two day regardless of what it has in it but i do agree with TC a game where ur playing a bad ass completely naked chick with machines guns just blowing people away for 12 hours would be a cool and even with no sex a game that's that long and has nudity for that extended amount of time would be pushing the envelope and would be a first day buy for damn near every perv in America and me since it was my idea and the tc since he wants a game pushing the envelope
#43sockroxPosted 6/10/2012 6:37:06 AM
Want a sex scene on the xbox?

Go play The Witcher II.

You get like 9 of them.
#44ddmcgrathPosted 6/10/2012 9:05:31 AM(edited)
I have yet to see sex or nudity. Or even anything remotely sexy in my current playthrough. I also wouldnt want any; it'd make me cringe harder than I already do while playing this. I find that sort of stuff just beyond corny. I've only seen one sex scene in the Witcher 2, and at least it was tasteful.

I'm also luling hard at the commenter that mentioned "edgy". You really feel that way about this game, if it had nudity? This is like the after-school special version of the thousand B-budget comedy/gore movies already spilling out from Japan.
You can't force something to be edgy, but thats exactly what it feels like they were trying to do, and it comes off as even more kid-friendly because of this.

If you guys are looking for "edgy", you're never going to find it in a game of this nature. I honestly don't know what would even make you think that...Edgy is not a trait J-devs posses.
#45puffsuckyPosted 6/10/2012 12:44:31 PM(edited)
I will never understand the armchair judges who are so critical of people that want to see nudity in a video game. Nudity is fun, even if it is simulated. The generic responses to the TC's question are just sad. You people act like wanting to see naked chicks is a bad thing. I'm married, my wife is into girls too, and when she saw the trailer for Lollipop Chainsaw she said, "She's hot, I hope we get to see her naked."

It's like you guys aren't connected with the real world.
---
"It is a boa. You known; a T Rex has limps." - actarus
"Kagata I known you "taste" of chicks. But why are you anger?" -actarus
#46KillerSpecialKPosted 6/10/2012 3:43:16 PM(edited)
puffsucky posted...
I will never understand the armchair judges who are so critical of people that want to see nudity in a video game. Nudity is fun, even if it is simulated. The generic responses to the TC's question are just sad. You people act like wanting to see naked chicks is a bad thing. I'm married, my wife is into girls too, and when she saw the trailer for Lollipop Chainsaw she said, "She's hot, I hope we get to see her naked."

I can tell you this, 90 percent of gamefaqs users ARE NOT connected to the real world.

Anyways, I partially agree with puff. To me its not about sex and the boner factor. Its about the fact that someone is half naked and fighting zombies. If the star of this game was a shirtless dude it would still be just as badass. The fact that you got the balls to go skin to skin with zombies makes the presentation better.

As far as sex or nudity, while I don't really care for it in my games unless it somehow makes the game better story wise, like a hardcore Catherine, let the TC fux wit it. Different strokes for different folks. If some digital boobage gets you off or makes it more "edgy", more power to ya.

Let your freak flag fly, brosif.
---
3DS FC: (Kaz) 0130-1836-9252 X360: MC Kazoo
OTAKU 4 LIFE!
#47ferval100Posted 6/10/2012 4:02:44 PM
You seen one blond chick duck face, you've seen 'em all.
---
Xbox Live, Steam, And PSN Tag:
w991
#48DeathofseasonsxPosted 6/11/2012 8:31:20 PM
puffsucky posted...

LOL, that was such an embarrassingly stupid sounding thing for someone to say. *Wonders if she is 300lbs*
---
Then he came out and saw one of the burn nurses at the desk eating a can of chili-mac, and he flashed on the carpet,
#49ZackG31Posted 6/11/2012 9:34:43 PM
Most of you guys are buying this game because it was a blonde highshool girl with cheerleader uniform and big t*ts. dont lie
---
Atheism is a terrible bet. It gives you no chance of winning the prize.
Synthesis is the Best option.... FOR THE REAPERS!
#50puffsuckyPosted 6/11/2012 9:56:47 PM
Deathofseasonsx posted...
puffsucky posted...

LOL, that was such an embarrassingly stupid sounding thing for someone to say. *Wonders if she is 300lbs*

oh man, did you really pull out the old shtick about how every married guy on gamefaqs has a cow for a wife? XD

the world isn't filled with fatties and nerds; your time spent here must have clouded your mind. this is a big website with a lot of users. do you really think every woman on gamefaqs is a manatee, or every married guy here has an ugly fat wife, and that nobody here has regular sex with anything more attractive than a sumo wrestler? of course you do.

you fall into the category of those disconnected people i mentioned earlier, criticizing others for enjoying normal human things like sex and nudity but having no worthwhile explanations for their ignorant judgements on why projecting those interests into video games is "sad" except for statements like "lol loser get a real woman," and "herp u like digital bewbs," and "your gf must be fat and gross, if you even have one." i'd be embarrassed if i were you. thank god i'm not.

i'm proud of my hot bisexual wife. what do you have?
---
"It is a boa. You known; a T Rex has limps." - actarus
"Kagata I known you "taste" of chicks. But why are you anger?" -actarus