Any difference between ps3 and 360 version

#11Madness2012Posted 6/9/2012 4:39:28 PM
There shouldn't be as far as i know its the same game,just on a different console..
#12OldSnakeRebornPosted 6/9/2012 5:57:48 PM
I don't know of a single game that came out on both platforms where the game is bad on the 360. If anything the ps3 suffers the worse. Overall I just sold my ps3 and decided to keep the 360 full time. So many great titles and so many other great things about it.

So yeah, 360 all the way. No doubt it's better.

I say sell your ps3 and just keep your ps2 handy for when you want to play sony titles.
---
Check out http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/
#13Enix BelmontPosted 6/10/2012 9:32:28 AM
OldSnakeReborn posted...
I don't know of a single game that came out on both platforms where the game is bad on the 360. If anything the ps3 suffers the worse. Overall I just sold my ps3 and decided to keep the 360 full time. So many great titles and so many other great things about it.

So yeah, 360 all the way. No doubt it's better.

I say sell your ps3 and just keep your ps2 handy for when you want to play sony titles.

LA noire and FF13 are noticable examples. SF x tekken is another
---
http://i38.tinypic.com/15mk29j.jpg
#14Donovan_QuickPosted 6/18/2012 12:55:46 AM

The comment was that he didn't know of a game where the 360 version was 'bad' not that the 360 version was inferior. You have listed games that are known to be better on the PS3 but the 360 version is just fine.
#15EvolutionBabyPosted 6/18/2012 1:03:59 AM
Donovan_Quick posted...

The comment was that he didn't know of a game where the 360 version was 'bad' not that the 360 version was inferior. You have listed games that are known to be better on the PS3 but the 360 version is just fine.

That was also done over a week ago. Why did you feel the need to bump a thread that had pretty much died?
#16CarpetfluffPosted 6/18/2012 2:41:39 AM
I'm sure I read someone mentioning they had a lot of screen tear in their PS3 cutscenes, but I don't know if that's been substantiated. Haven't seen in mentioned in any reviews.
#17DahvooPosted 6/18/2012 7:07:36 AM
Carpetfluff posted...
I'm sure I read someone mentioning they had a lot of screen tear in their PS3 cutscenes, but I don't know if that's been substantiated. Haven't seen in mentioned in any reviews.

Although it might not be in reviews (yet), I've read users on here post that there is definitely screen tearing during cutscenes on the PS3 version, and apparently long load times. Most people are attributing this to there being no install option.

I have the 360 version and I have not noticed any screen tearing, cutscenes or in-game, and the load times last only a few seconds (sometimes so fast you can't finish reading the tip that is scrolling by). My game is installed.
---
GT/PSN: Dahvoo
3DS FC: 0946-2251-0734
#18bleeding_violetPosted 6/18/2012 7:53:09 AM
EvolutionBaby posted...
Donovan_Quick posted...

That was also done over a week ago. Why did you feel the need to bump a thread that had pretty much died?

Why did you feel the need to start a topic essentially begging for free character download codes? And then tell someone to start their own topic and not piggyback yours AFTER someone gave you a free character outfit. That was extremely rude on your part and you should have been the one apologizing NOT the other way around.

We all want all of the Preorder download skins, why don't you just get on ebay and buy them like a normal person? I don't mean to attack you BUT you seem to attack others and feel somewhat justified to do so, who do you think you are?
#19DruffPosted 6/18/2012 8:08:53 AM
What it comes down to is that the Xbox is essentially a PC in a console casing, while on the other hand the Playstation is a unique proprietary machine that Sony designs from scratch. Virtually every professional software engineer in the world knows how to write code for PC and has years of experience with (even if it's only their years in school,) so it's relatively easy for them to write code for Xbox. But every time a new Playstation comes out, everyone has to learn it from scratch. There are a few developers out there who do all of the hard work necessary to master the Playstation (certain teams at Square and Konami, and even Visceral at EA are good examples) but most of them just do their Xbox version first and then they port it to Playstation, and they get it to run as close to the original as they can. The Playstation 3 is definitely more powerful than the 360 in certain ways, but that power goes to waste in the hands of people who don't know how to use it.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#20Donovan_QuickPosted 6/23/2012 12:52:46 AM
EvolutionBaby posted...
Donovan_Quick posted...

I posted because I wasn't paying attention to when the last post was made. oops my mistake.

I've bumped it again even though it's almost dead because I thought I'd give you another opportunity to act like a prat and add your unwanted 2 cents.