How do you answer the damn phone?

#1aheroafakePosted 6/12/2012 3:35:19 AM
As far as I can tell, the game hasn't clearly stated it and I can't find out how to in the menu.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Bowhoop
#2focuspzev04Posted 6/12/2012 4:08:17 AM
aheroafake posted...
As far as I can tell, the game hasn't clearly stated it and I can't find out how to in the menu.

You go into the menu and check the message it leaves, she will answer the phone on her own sometimes too. In the menu click on the secret stash tab and press y till you get to the messages.
---
XBL gamer tag- FocusPZEV04
#3aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 4:13:42 AM
Thanks. So when the phone is ringing in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, I don't need to press anything? Just don't want to miss the call if I'm supposed to answer it.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
#4sinjinsolvesPosted 6/12/2012 11:35:17 AM
if it was really important they would TEXT you
---
-- Sinjin @ Game Chronicles --
"You don't stop playing games when you get old...you get old when you stop playing games."
#5LesatPosted 6/12/2012 11:53:29 AM
I thought the same thing till I realized the phone icon just means you've unlocked a new message in the menu that you can now listen to whenever you want.
#6veekayPosted 6/12/2012 2:27:18 PM
What is weird is that sometimes the calls you unlock end up being forced calls later in the game so it makes no sense to "unlock" them.
#7OverworkedPosted 6/12/2012 2:29:00 PM
sinjinsolves posted...
if it was really important they would TEXT you

Exactly. They should learn to 2012.
---
Destruction is red, control is blue, synthesis is green, this hurts you.
#8aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 3:34:18 PM
Lesat posted...
I thought the same thing till I realized the phone icon just means you've unlocked a new message in the menu that you can now listen to whenever you want.

Glad I'm not the only one that was confused about it. Also, for some reason, calls I have answered during the first few levels, I have received in later levels. Is that a glitch or what?
---