**** zombie baseball and the chainsaw blaster. Seriously

#11NriepwPosted 6/21/2012 10:40:27 PM
Wow. I've beaten that level 5 times and never had a problem. :-\
#12JenniferTatePosted 6/21/2012 10:43:31 PM
I'm willing to concede that my Skillz aren't as Leet as they were in my teen years, at the old age of 29.

I'm an old maid, throw me out to pasture.
---
AmyMadison, why don't we give you a $#%ing humanitarian award? - LordOfHate
#13RyoKaibaPosted 6/22/2012 12:23:44 AM
Zombie Baseball does indeed suck.

But the Chainsaw Blaster is not just awesome, but it's a life-saver. It's also one of the easiest ways to get Sparkle combos; you get less medals for ZB sparkle combos, but the fact is that you can actually get them, and rather easily.

Do turn off auto-aim for it if you haven't already, though. Auto-Aim sucks.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#14patkelly929Posted 6/22/2012 6:08:45 AM
Chainsaw Blaster.

CHAINsaw BLASTer.

ChainsawBlaster.

Blaster.

Chainsaw Blaster.

You get the idea.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#15RyanJMcD(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 7:11:29 PM
EvolutionBaby posted...
Just going to copy and paste what I've written in every other thread as I've never really had a problem with zombie baseball. I've played through the game five times now (twice on easy, once on normal, once on hard, and once on ranked) and in that time I've only failed in once (and admittedly, it was my own fault because I was on the phone and I wasn't paying any attention to the game).
__

For zombie baseball, just keep spamming the triggers back and forth ([LT], [RT], [LT], [RT], etc.) and make sure to have auto aim on (yes, on). For the third inning, turn on Star Soul mode. Also, stand right next to the bullet spawn as it'll help you restock your ammo more quickly.

To elaborate a little further: If you see Nick's health going down, then hold the left trigger down (do NOT release it) and just unload your chainsaw blaster on the zombies around him. Once they're dead, go back to using the aforementioned method.

Hope it helps.

I ended up doing this. passed the 2nd time. Kinda annoying when you are spamming shots, but the zombie is still coming out of the ground, so your shots don't hit, but other zombies are beating the crap out of nick. (1/4 health for getting hit by a ball? really?)

But spamming seems to work, and netted me a crap ton of sparkle hunting coins.
---
Jesus Christ! what the ****'s blown up now?
-Me after 6 months in Iraq
#16EvolutionBabyPosted 6/22/2012 7:27:53 PM
RyanJMcD posted...
EvolutionBaby posted...
Just going to copy and paste what I've written in every other thread as I've never really had a problem with zombie baseball. I've played through the game five times now (twice on easy, once on normal, once on hard, and once on ranked) and in that time I've only failed in once (and admittedly, it was my own fault because I was on the phone and I wasn't paying any attention to the game).
__

For zombie baseball, just keep spamming the triggers back and forth ([LT], [RT], [LT], [RT], etc.) and make sure to have auto aim on (yes, on). For the third inning, turn on Star Soul mode. Also, stand right next to the bullet spawn as it'll help you restock your ammo more quickly.

To elaborate a little further: If you see Nick's health going down, then hold the left trigger down (do NOT release it) and just unload your chainsaw blaster on the zombies around him. Once they're dead, go back to using the aforementioned method.

Hope it helps.

I ended up doing this. passed the 2nd time. Kinda annoying when you are spamming shots, but the zombie is still coming out of the ground, so your shots don't hit, but other zombies are beating the crap out of nick. (1/4 health for getting hit by a ball? really?)

But spamming seems to work, and netted me a crap ton of sparkle hunting coins.

Glad it helped. :)