Is this game good

#1hardyz200Posted 7/5/2012 11:36:35 PM
Hi i can rent either one of these for 3 days which one should i get i loved spec ops the line demo and is getting really high reviews but i love SUDA 51 games like No More Heroes but this got mixed reviews which should i rent for 3 days

Thanks much
#2fireemblemomegaPosted 7/5/2012 11:37:06 PM
Skip renting, buy the thing...
---
There's trolls, then there's me loving the PEMS going on.
#3DarkSymbiotePosted 7/5/2012 11:43:10 PM
Just buy or don't buy. Renting good games lets you experience the game without having the developers make any money.
---
My Dragon's Dogma Review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/626514-dragons-dogma/reviews/review-151162
#4ewalkPosted 7/6/2012 12:03:52 AM
This game is great, it's just short. Think about 30 hours max, unless you are trying to get #1 on the leader boards.

Also, the campaign is only 5 to 6 hours long, but it will take you 25 to 30 hours to 1000/1000 it.

I still stand by this is a GREAT game, just short. There isn't a whole lot of filler, which I would have liked this time around, haha!
#5F150IIPosted 7/6/2012 11:39:21 PM
ewalk posted...
This game is great, it's just short. Think about 30 hours max...

Does not compute
---
Batman - The only psychotic man we praise rather than place him where he belongs.
@TechnicalColor - posting everyday
#6TheRobPosted 7/7/2012 8:59:11 AM
F150II posted...
ewalk posted...
This game is great, it's just short. Think about 30 hours max...

Does not compute

What he means is that the campaign is short, but to do and get everything in the game it requires multiple playthroughs hence the higher hours.

So it's short if you're the type of person who likes to "hit it and quit it", but it's got lasting power if you're the type of person who like to replay your games and get as much as you can out of them.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#7PffrbtPosted 7/19/2012 7:03:46 PM
Don't buy, rent. The game is mediocre at its very best and quickly becomes tedious long before you complete it. It's also GHM's most down to Earth game so far.
#8PffrbtPosted 7/19/2012 7:04:30 PM
DarkSymbiote posted...
Just buy or don't buy. Renting good games lets you experience the game without having the developers make any money.

It isn't a good game though.
#9mudelledgePosted 7/21/2012 9:57:12 AM
^opinion giver apparently....

Let's all be a clone of him....

Maybe people will start to be sad and so pathetic...they off them selves
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#10TheBellumPosted 7/21/2012 11:15:19 AM
Pffrbt posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...

It isn't a good game though.

If you don't like the game, then why not go do something else? You know, comment on the boards of games you *do* like, play games you *do* like, etc.? I'm still reading through threads to catch up on what I've missed (I'm busy, sue me), but every comment I've seen from you so far has been whining and/or negative.

You have an opinion about the game. That's fine, everyone has an opinion and people are bound to disagree about one thing or another. Constantly using that opinion as an excuse to be a Negative Nancy, though? That's pushing it. You're not accomplishing anything with all of the negative posts, so unless your goal is to just troll threads and/or derail them, I can't see why you keep commenting.