Any word on DLC?

#1SIyfox729Posted 10/22/2012 1:58:29 AM
Just got the game a couple days ago and am having a lot of fun with it. It has been out for a while now, but I havent heard of anything yet DLC wise. Have I missed something or is there nothing yet in the works?
---
XBLGT: Slyfox729
I'm not a stranger, just a friend you havent met yet.
#2bleeding_violetPosted 10/22/2012 7:02:21 AM
As far as any of us know there was never going to be any DLC at this point. Not even the Costumes that came out with the game. Which is a shame because this is such a great game and license. They should have at least released all the costumes since they may actually be on the disc anyways.

I still feel like I've never played anything else like this, Its just so effin cool.
#3SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2012 11:47:07 PM
The fighting reminds me a bit of Bayonetta. I really liked that game too. Kinda wish this game had some of the epic boss fights Bayonetta did
---
#4bleeding_violetPosted 10/23/2012 7:26:25 AM
I guess I'm going to have to check out Bayonetta. Everyone keeps comparing this to that. Hopefully the sense of humor in that game is either decent as well or irrelevant to the enjoyment of the game.
#5New_BirdmanPosted 10/23/2012 5:20:46 PM
Slyfox I recognize you from another board but I just can't quite remember which game it was. Vanquish or Dragon's Dogma? I'm sure it was one of these.

I don't understand the comparisons to Bayonetta. The combat mechanics are quite different.

Off-topic, but I'll probably make a topic for this soon. I finally got the time to play this non-stop. Last time I was here I was borrowing it, and playing a lot of Dragon's Dogma, didn't fully figure out everything.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to sparkle, get A+ on Very Hard, like narrowing down the exact requirements or as close as possible. Then I'll move on to time attack, maybe do some speedruns.
#6yoshox2000Posted 10/24/2012 3:23:05 PM
Lollipop Chainsaw is not like Bayonetta at all and I'm sick of people comparing it to that game.
#7yoshox2000Posted 10/24/2012 3:24:08 PM
The combat isn't the same. The humor isn't the same. NOTHING is the same. They are two completely different games.
#8SIyfox729(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 9:07:34 PM
New_Birdman posted...
Slyfox I recognize you from another board but I just can't quite remember which game it was. Vanquish or Dragon's Dogma? I'm sure it was one of these.

I don't understand the comparisons to Bayonetta. The combat mechanics are quite different.

Off-topic, but I'll probably make a topic for this soon. I finally got the time to play this non-stop. Last time I was here I was borrowing it, and playing a lot of Dragon's Dogma, didn't fully figure out everything.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to sparkle, get A+ on Very Hard, like narrowing down the exact requirements or as close as possible. Then I'll move on to time attack, maybe do some speedruns.

yeah I was pretty active on the Dragons Dogma board for a while. Maybe thats where you saw me
---
More topics from this board...
costumes?robbiew10319/29 12:21PM