Premium Edition Costumes

#1bigboss00Posted 2/10/2012 5:15:50 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/10/lollipop-chainsaws-premium-edition-costumes-revealed/
---
http://www.last.fm/user/NeloDeath || http://rateyourmusic.com/~NeloDeath
#2CBratePosted 2/10/2012 6:15:36 AM
If it's just the Rider or Waitress outfits, Japan and the Premium edition can keep it.
I'll be happy with whatever bonuses pre-orders get.

---
Hue hue hue, Slash L, Hue hue hue, Baby.
#3CBratePosted 2/10/2012 6:16:53 AM
Did they change the logo on that box art?

---
Hue hue hue, Slash L, Hue hue hue, Baby.
#4sbrutePosted 2/10/2012 10:13:15 AM
This confirms the fact that Suda has the sexiest looking women in their games. Ala Shadows of the Damned and No More Heroes.
I normally don't buy special edition versions of games, but I would pay big time if there were a special/collector's edition for this game.
For me, all my "must have" games never really have a special edition version...lol
---
First I soften you up and then, SHOWTIME!
Here it comes! It's gonna hurt!
#5chrono01Posted 2/13/2012 3:40:10 PM(edited)
I'm a bit confused. Some articles state that all of these costumes are available in both editions [PS3/360], while others say that the 360 gets an exclusive costume, as does the PS3.

I REALLY like the pink biker suit one, but since it's supposedly only for the 360 [and the fact that it's region-locked], means I'll likely be SOL.

Edit - Never mind. The 360 does indeed get the Sexy Rider costume, while the PS3 gets the Sexy Waitress one. The waitress one doesn't look bad, I just love the look of the rider costume. It reminds me of Celty from Durarara! only in pink instead of black.

Oh well, I'll still import the PS3 version, if just so I have the option for English/Japanese VO and, of course, the chance to play it earlier. >:)
---
"That was quite a move. I'll admit you've got potential. If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious." - Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
#6RPG maniac87Posted 2/19/2012 1:32:18 PM(edited)
chrono01 posted...
I REALLY like the pink biker suit one, but since it's supposedly only for the 360 [and the fact that it's region-locked], means I'll likely be SOL.

Edit - Never mind. The 360 does indeed get the Sexy Rider costume, while the PS3 gets the Sexy Waitress one. The waitress one doesn't look bad, I just love the look of the rider costume. It reminds me of Celty from Durarara! only in pink instead of black.

I'm with ya. It's easily my favorite of all the costumes they've shown.
I died a little inside when I found out it was 360 only.
I have one for the exclusives, but the PS3 controller is just so much more comfortable.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#7Shadow ReaverPosted 2/19/2012 2:13:29 PM
RPG maniac87 posted...
the PS3 controller is just so much more comfortable.

very true
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
GameFAQS - ShadowReaver GameSpot - AnubisWraith
#8ArsenicOverlordPosted 2/19/2012 7:44:18 PM
Usually I'm not one to pay for a costume DLC, but if they release pink rider and/or waitress costume as DLC in the US, I'm so getting them. :D

Of course, I hope they'll just include them in-game, maybe as an unlockable, but I'm not holding my breath for that.
---
Phosphorus? Pfffft, who needs 'em??
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9808/ps3rtfmposterv3.jpg
#9J_aaronPosted 2/22/2012 10:54:37 AM(edited)
Still needs Buffy costume with SMG coming in to do the motion capture and voice acting.
---
I AM KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PSN: thegreatjoshini
#10Shadow ReaverPosted 2/22/2012 12:15:21 PM
J_aaron posted...
Still needs Buffy costume with SMG coming in to do the motion capture and voice acting.

no if they were to use a Buffy costume get Kristy Swanson for the MC and VA.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
GameFAQS - ShadowReaver GameSpot - AnubisWraith
More topics from this board...
i've got a spare codeneocrimson0169/27 11:04AM