Tips for the game?

#1SadCubsFanPosted 6/24/2012 6:04:03 PM
I just keep getting hit....it just seems like after I finish a combo I'm gettin hit and not doing damage fast enough
#2yhalothar__Posted 6/24/2012 7:00:13 PM
Dodge often, counter often~
---
sig here
#3BlueRamzaPosted 6/24/2012 7:20:52 PM
Remember the dodge button is your friend. When in doubt, dodge and move the controller away from the crowds. Use Pom pom attacks to keep zombies from attacking and go into combos.

Surrounded? Press Pom Pom 1st then dodge to knock down enemies.
---
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
#4RaengPosted 6/24/2012 9:48:35 PM
Armadillospin and Holy Chainsaw(? not sure on that name. Holy something) are the best moves. Buy them and love them.
Stay on the move, dodge a lot. Use your PomPom's to make your enemies groggy (stars above their heads, dizzy) to insta kill them.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#5Forte_EXPosted 6/24/2012 10:41:07 PM
Charged pom-pom attack (butt smash) works wonders. Nick Tickets also help, Nick Shoot is effective at stunning enemies instantly.
Your strongest single move is Chainsaw Full Swing, so use it when you feel you're pinched for time and space. Holy Chainsaw is fairly good for dodging and crowd control at the same time.

Armadillo Spin and Maelstrom Spin are nice and quick, but remember that they're some of the weaker moves.
---
[Bonafide Canadian Negro] ~ Slicker than a can of oil, with no Castor
BET makes my brain cry.- Gnorry
#6CBratePosted 6/25/2012 2:22:46 AM
When you're not attacking, mash circle and get clear before herding the poor saps together again.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 145 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: doraemonllh1989.