Climatius

#1mvwhalleyPosted 4/6/2012 8:26:25 AM
Where is the Climatius found on the Twin Rock Steam? I have caught a couple by chance and am looking for the spot they are found most.
#2ac_helperPosted 4/6/2012 3:04:32 PM
I've had the best luck between the geese in the bends in the stream; the FAQ says another area is by the birds that fly up overhead.

On that note, I've noticed that birds floating in certain areas seem to mark the most common places where rare fish/legendaries can be found.
(And not just for the Malam Jungle, either.)
---
Currently playing: Fishing Resort
Make it so. - Jean-Luc Picard
#3mvwhalley(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 5:44:05 AM
I have been to where the birds are in the water and flying above. So far I have not caught a Climatius, but have S ranked a Guppy, Betta and a Butterfly Fish. Thanks for the info and I will continue trying till I get one.
#4mvwhalley(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 6:42:38 PM
I finally got one, only A rank at .41 Ft though. Thanks again for the info.

Warp speed Mr. Sulu. James T Kirk
#5FishFiendPosted 4/12/2012 11:05:01 AM
mvwhalley posted...
Where is the Climatius found on the Twin Rock Steam? I have caught a couple by chance and am looking for the spot they are found most.

Head south down the stream and stop by the red flowers (which will be on the RIGHT). Cast in the middle of the stream in line with the birds on the right. Don't get too near them as you don't want them to fly away - they are your marker. Try to be around 10-15ft away and you should be able to see them swim up to the bait. They are very rare so be patient. It may take a few fishing days.

They are bullet-shaped - small and narrow. Not like the guppy with bigger tails. You may find it easier to see them at night. That's how I caught my S after several days.
#6mvwhalley(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2012 6:44:46 AM
I finally got an S Rank at .42ft. I got it from between the two birds feet.
Status Mr. Spock? James T Kirk