List of Hidden Medals

#1packattackPosted 8/1/2011 6:16:27 PM
I found them all so I'll post the hole and a brief description of the location.

England Course:

Hole 7 - Right bunker on this par 3.
Hole 12 - Look to the left fairway, relatively short.
Hole 14 - Short right on a par 3 in the rough.

Kenya Course:

Hole 7 - Around 175 yards from the tee - short of the water hazard on the right side.
Hole 10 - Far left green side bunker.
Hole 15 - By a big bunker about 60 yards short of the green.

Germany Course:

Hole 8 - End of the left fairway (hole has a split fairway)
Hole 15 - Right rough of the left (upper) fairway
Hole 17 - Just short of the fairway (above a bunker)

Greece Course:

Hole 2 - Near the front of the upper right fairway
Hole 11 - In a bunker short of the left fairway (hole has a split fairway)
Hole 18 - Right bunker of the par 3.

Mexico Course:

Hole 4 - Short left of the fairway
Hole 6 - Far right rough (near the OB about halfway down the length of the hole)
Hole 9 - Very front of the fairway (left of it since the fairway curves like a boomerang)

Greenland Course:

Hole 1 - Behind a wooden house (short right of the green)
Hole 8 - Behind a large piece of ice (just short of the water and left/short of the green)
Hole 18 - Look to the far right fairway.

Hope this help anyone else trying to get all of these.
---
Single and multiplayer video game highscore competition - over 450 games - www.cyberscore.me.uk
#2Aromatic GrassPosted 8/2/2011 8:50:20 PM
This is a really silly question, but...

How exactly do you "pick up" one of these medals?

I found one, and I kept hitting the ball through it but it wouldn't give me the medal.

What do you have to do?
---
you'd play it for maybe a week or so then put it in the closet and never look at it again. just like my childhood. why didn't you love me dad? why? superblah750
#3packattack(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2011 9:47:28 AM
You just have to hit the ball through the medal in order to get it. I found that sometimes I was better off being slightly short of it and having it land at the base of it/bounce into it. Just try to hit your first shot just short of it and then take a 2nd shot with a sand wedge and just hit a small chip into the medal. Follow the white trail and make sure that it is going through the center of the medal. That is what I tried to do for all of them. I did have a few times where I thought I got it and the game didn't give it to me and I had to turn around and try hitting it again.
---
Single and multiplayer video game highscore competition - over 450 games - www.cyberscore.me.uk