My only worry.

#1TheCyborgNinjaPosted 4/15/2012 7:27:05 PM
The demo was awesome, so we know it will be fun. My only worry is about the length of the title. I'm going to cry if it's less than 6 hours long.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#2DeathRace_KingPosted 4/16/2012 3:35:12 AM
With a slow and steady approach, it took me nearly 1 hour to complete the demo. It may just be a fragment of the actual level and with 11 stages, as shown in the end of the demo, I expect an average playtime of 10h+.
Does anyone know, if there are any kind of collectible goodies like the treasures in Uncharted? Would be great, cause the demo had a good amount of ground to cover.
---
- born to race -
#3Syfer002Posted 4/16/2012 3:43:44 AM
Headshots never get boring and dbl headshots are always fun to get :P

Triples are orgasmic!!!!!!!!!!!!
#4DeathRace_KingPosted 4/17/2012 4:58:30 AM
^^^
Unfortunately that doesn't answer neither mine nor TC's question...
---
- born to race -
#5Copyright2011Posted 4/17/2012 7:11:33 AM
im guessing its like the original and you can collect weapons and bullets to kill with. the first game was pretty good length
---
PSN: Copyright2008
#6Col_88Posted 4/19/2012 6:32:30 AM
DeathRace_King posted...
With a slow and steady approach, it took me nearly 1 hour to complete the demo. It may just be a fragment of the actual level and with 11 stages, as shown in the end of the demo, I expect an average playtime of 10h+.
Does anyone know, if there are any kind of collectible goodies like the treasures in Uncharted? Would be great, cause the demo had a good amount of ground to cover.

it took you 1 hour to do the demo........... i took it slow and steady but not 1hour!
---
PSN=Col_c88
Please note: What i say is opinion, I dont care if you think im wrong, also do not care about spelling or grammar nor do I care that you care. Thx!
#7tomkat69pcPosted 4/19/2012 9:08:30 AM

sniper elite 1 was a bit like "hitman" - with a different approach - the new one will be just the same with better graphics - this will be the best game for all those waiting for the new hitman game ..

#8NashtheLionPosted 4/20/2012 5:36:29 AM
tomkat69pc posted...
sniper elite 1 was a bit like "hitman" - with a different approach - the new one will be just the same with better graphics - this will be the best game for all those waiting for the new hitman game ..

That's why I'm interested.
#9TheCyborgNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 11:37:34 PM
Something else that just crossed my mind: why are they selling the game for $50? There must be a reason they aren't selling it for $60. I'm hoping the lack of competitive MP is the only reason...
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#10Lu_ShenPosted 5/2/2012 3:07:21 PM
According to the Gamespot review it will take 10+ hours to complete the campaign.