SE1 is worlds better than V2 yes and no

#1eliminator99Posted 4/17/2012 8:42:26 AM(edited)
One thing that bug me in the first one was that when hit the scope it was way the @#$! in the air! So, you would have to find your target all over again.Sometimes the target move and now he sees me.Grrrrr. Anyway they fix this in the new one, And it makes it a little easier.Don't tell me the first one was more realistic as who would point their gun at a person then used the scope and its pointing up in the air?
---
If it's not fun, your not playing
#2Hellraiser555Posted 4/17/2012 12:24:02 PM(edited)
I have no idea what you are talking about. It has been quite some time since I have played Sniper Elite on PS2, but I do not remember having that kind of problem. V2 is very similar to the original, minus a few upgrades.

Oh, and judging from the demo, this is easier even on the hardest difficulty.
---
Give them nothing, but take from them; everything!
Games at 100%: 11
#3SDFan18Posted 4/17/2012 12:47:00 PM
Can't say I ever had a problem zooming right on a target in the first game. Try the demo for V2 and see how it plays for you.
---
"Together We Stand, Divided We Fall."
XBL GT/PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#4AhaymanPosted 4/17/2012 1:32:26 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. If SDFan is right with his comment, are you saying that when you try to zoom in on a guy in the first game, your scope starts out by aiming way above his head?
Can't say I ever had that problem. :/ I think the sniping mechanics in both games are fairly similar. It would have been nice to see Rebellion push the system even further in the new game (accounting for both the rise AND fall of a bullet on it's flight path, letting you set your own zero on your optics, etc.) but at least it didn't get worse! haha