Best shot ever

#18f9g43k8ku7335pPosted 4/17/2012 9:26:25 PM
I just killed 2 with 1 bullet. What made this different than any other time I've done it was the 2nd guy wasn't standing right behind the first, but a good 20 feet away.

I also got my first nuts kill in the same playthrough.

Time to pre-order a copy.
#2mordekai40Posted 4/20/2012 1:52:49 PM(edited)
I actually hit 3 guys with 1 Sniper round, hit one guy in the legs another guy in the legs and the 3rd guy about 10 or more feet in the legs, but it only counted as 2 for 1 kill shot. The 3rd guy must have bled to death.

If it matters with explosives, on that last stretch of road where that Heavy Plated vehicle leads the convoy, I destroyed that vehicle and after everyone else got out of the trucks, I must have strategically placed explosives in the right spots where they scatter. At the same time, that entire street blew up like it was one gigantic bomb. Got a 5 kill count on that, lol.

The game comes out soon and no trophies are listed yet.

---
I am Assassin, this my Creed
...Anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per Dei misericordiam Requiescat In Pace
#3SDFan18Posted 4/20/2012 2:53:22 PM
I've gotten a few 3 for 1 kills. Been trying to get a 4 for 1 shot but it's not easy catching that many lined up.
---
"Together We Stand, Divided We Fall."
XBL GT/PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#4mordekai40Posted 4/20/2012 7:07:27 PM
I just tried this for kicks, also on that last stretch of road, if you place explosives from where you plant the bomb on the parked truck all the way to the other corner, when the trucks turn the first corner, thrown a grenade and watch the devastation, lol.
---
I am Assassin, this my Creed
...Anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per Dei misericordiam Requiescat In Pace
#5bloodshedboyxPosted 4/21/2012 8:43:50 PM
Nice. My first two in one shot was amazing... I snuck around the little shop where the two Nazis are talking and smoking, lined up my shot when their heads were leaned in at the same position, and after pulling the trigger it goes through the first Nazi's temple in X-Ray and the distorted bullet exits out the side and hits the other Nazi in the throat as he lowers his cigarette in slow motion. Everyone in my room had their mouths dropped including me. I've done it a few more times but it has never looked as cool as that first time, wish I would have filmed it. You should try it, it's fairly easy to sneak around to if you take that back alley where the first explosive is set.