How can he hold the binoculars straight, but not the rifle?

#1Ryan021293Posted 4/26/2012 8:55:23 AM
Hmm?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Oqfe5.png
Thanks Milley!
#2AlleyBoi420Posted 4/26/2012 12:53:58 PM
Because binoculars are like less than 2 pounds and you hold them in a completely different fashion than an almost 9 pound Springfield rifle? It's not that hard to figure out.
---
"This, is my bro. This is his party. He's the guest of honor. Today, is his birthday..."
#3AhaymanPosted 4/26/2012 3:45:47 PM
AlleyBoi420 posted...
Because binoculars are like less than 2 pounds and you hold them in a completely different fashion than an almost 9 pound Springfield rifle? It's not that hard to figure out.

This. But to be fair, the binoculars should wobble too. Ever tried to hold some as perfectly still as he does? It's no easy task. :)
#4sergito2040Posted 4/30/2012 9:33:33 PM
well is a lot hard to aim straight and whidouth shaking a sniper rifle I have a l96 airsoft replic and is prety hard to keep it still not because it is heavy also because the involuntary shakes of the hands
---
Clear skies with a chance of FLAMIN' RAIN!
#5sourround2002Posted 5/1/2012 10:27:10 AM
You should at least be able to rest your rifle on sandbags or large debris that you take cover behind. If you included something like this, then they could include something that takes into account the speed at which you pull the trigger. If you pull it too fast, you can cause the shot to go off target, and if you squeeze gently, you get a clean shot.
#6ApollyonFerrePosted 5/1/2012 1:49:34 PM
apparently the TC thinks a loaded Springfield 1922 weighs the same as a set of binoculars.
#7DDR MidianPosted 5/4/2012 1:17:21 PM
Which is why you rest the rifle on something. In fact, binoculars are often weighted when necessary to help stabilization. The sniper is also longer which should allow for steadier grip, ever held a camera up in the air with one hand?
---
GFAQs - Where anything is grounds for moderation, courtesy of selective wordplay.
XBL: DDR Midian / PSN: MidianGTX
#8FrostforestPosted 5/5/2012 6:00:02 AM
sourround2002 posted...
You should at least be able to rest your rifle on sandbags or large debris that you take cover behind. If you included something like this, then they could include something that takes into account the speed at which you pull the trigger. If you pull it too fast, you can cause the shot to go off target, and if you squeeze gently, you get a clean shot.

I was hoping for a realistic right trigger mechanism as well. I think it was MoH Airborne that did that, a slow, easy squeeze would result in a more accurate shot.