Free Multiplayer DLC is on PS Store!

#1ManOfChapPosted 11/13/2012 7:30:36 PM
Truth
---
How the topic creator hasn't closed this topic yet is beyond me, but that user should consider it.
#2JimmyCosmosPosted 11/13/2012 9:59:39 PM
Came out of nowhere! Dang wish this game was more popular. Maps are huge
---
Favs so far this gen: Valkyria Chronicles, Valkyria Chronicles 2, Demon's Souls, Yakuza 3, 4 & Dead Souls, Binary Domain, WO3... and Dark Souls .. '-_-
#3StormyhogPosted 11/25/2012 6:33:06 PM
Is there many people playing online? I know the numbers will be alot lower than other shooters but don't want it to be a ghost town. Thinking of picking it up for $19.99 as I love the WWII era games. Thanks.
#4ManOfChap(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 11:14:08 PM
Stormyhog posted...
Is there many people playing online? I know the numbers will be alot lower than other shooters but don't want it to be a ghost town. Thinking of picking it up for $19.99 as I love the WWII era games. Thanks.

Even if the Online is dead, this is a great game & I had a lot of fun with it. I would get it for $20 if I was you. Theres a Demo in the PS store if you wanted to try it out.
---
Mods why is this allowed?
"No, your mom is 100% trash"
#5StormyhogPosted 11/29/2012 6:50:13 PM
ManOfChap posted...
Stormyhog posted...

Even if the Online is dead, this is a great game & I had a lot of fun with it. I would get it for $20 if I was you. Theres a Demo in the PS store if you wanted to try it out.
I picked it up today at Best Buy for $19.99. They had one copy left on the shelf. I enjoyed the demo so the full game was a no brainer for me to get especially for $19.99. Will give it a go in a bit should be fun. Plus it gives me a break from my other shooters.