Anyone cancel their preorder?

#1Bristow84Posted 4/11/2012 12:26:15 PM
TT
---
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain
#2AhaymanPosted 4/11/2012 12:58:13 PM
I didn't preorder, but if I had, I would have cancelled it after trying the demo. It's fun to mess around with the kill-cam but unless they've got something up their sleeve, Rebellion dropped the ball on this one.
I still may purchase it later, if the reviews of the full game are good. But I'd probably wait till it goes on sale. We'll see.
#3Lennox_GOATPosted 4/11/2012 1:23:24 PM
Confirmed mine.

Only way I will cancel at this point is if it averages under 7 on reviews.
#4tim_pattersonPosted 4/18/2012 1:58:20 PM
Canceled mine. No TDM, no CASH from me.

I will wait for Sniper Ghost warrior 2
#5drunkarchitectPosted 4/18/2012 2:04:27 PM
tim_patterson posted...
Canceled mine. No TDM, no CASH from me.

I will wait for Sniper Ghost warrior 2

that's actually WHY i'm considering getting it. i was actually really surprised by the demo. it was a ton of fun, and super satisfying. i loved how you had to aim a bit higher for more accuracy. i also loved the stealth kills, they reminded me of the saboteur.
#6WingZero0782Posted 4/18/2012 2:19:11 PM
I've pre-ordered it for the Hitler and extra rifles DLC.

If gets below a 7 in reviews, then I'll cancel and possibly get it when it's cheap.

I'm glad it hasn't got multiplayer, I play SP only and added MP can ruin the SP campaign.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#7xerxes5678Posted 4/18/2012 8:00:23 PM

Nope, still have my preorder. Also got a few friends to preorder as well so we could get into some co-op.

Don't really care the competitive MP was cut.

#8TalynMasterPosted 4/18/2012 10:16:03 PM
Nope. I did pre-order 2 more copies though. Played the demo more then I have ever played any other demo.
#9glassghost0Posted 4/18/2012 10:55:48 PM
I've replayed the demo probably 15 times now, amazing game play. It will prob get old after a while but it's not even a full price game so I'm happy.

I mean, awesome kill cams, 2 kills 1 bullet, you can lure enemies into trip mines, plant dynamite and shoot it, shoot gas tanks.

I mean I was sold when I shot one guy right between the eyes and the bullet kept going and hit the grenade on another guys belt, blowing him and his friend up. That's effing crazy
---
Check out my Youtube Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/GlassGhost0/videos
#10SparkItUpPosted 4/19/2012 5:53:25 PM
glassghost0 posted...
I've replayed the demo probably 15 times now, amazing game play. It will prob get old after a while but it's not even a full price game so I'm happy.

I mean, awesome kill cams, 2 kills 1 bullet, you can lure enemies into trip mines, plant dynamite and shoot it, shoot gas tanks.

I mean I was sold when I shot one guy right between the eyes and the bullet kept going and hit the grenade on another guys belt, blowing him and his friend up. That's effing crazy

^ this...I've played the demo more than MW3 as of late really...It's actually nice finding different ways to the objective.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR8Ia6vyV5Q&ob=av3n