Wow...ive played this demo atleast 20 times and i just did something new to me

#1gamester091Posted 4/16/2012 5:48:42 PM
I was just fooling around at the first group of enemies, and i fired a bullet and it actually shot off 3 fingers of a enemy....i didnt know you could actually do that in this game
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#2Syco ClownPosted 4/16/2012 7:05:56 PM
I just replayed the first bit again, aimed at the torso of an officer type guy I think, and I hit his explosive on his belt. It was epic. REMOTE DETONATION KILL! Win :P
---
Obscure Creations
#3funkydude31Posted 4/17/2012 8:14:49 PM
Syco Clown posted...
I just replayed the first bit again, aimed at the torso of an officer type guy I think, and I hit his explosive on his belt. It was epic. REMOTE DETONATION KILL! Win :P

If I remember correctly you could do that in the first. While that's awesome, I would still like to see some new stuff, like actually getting wounded. It's like they are either dead, or they are bullet sponges until they take enough dmg to die, its like there's no middle ground. Give us something not done 7yrs ago on previous generation hardware.
#4gamester091(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 8:59:38 PM
funkydude31 posted...
Syco Clown posted...

If I remember correctly you could do that in the first. While that's awesome, I would still like to see some new stuff, like actually getting wounded. It's like they are either dead, or they are bullet sponges until they take enough dmg to die, its like there's no middle ground. Give us something not done 7yrs ago on previous generation hardware.

If i dont headshot someone, probably 70% of the time for me i put them in the bleeding out status when i shoot them in the torso, so i dont have problem having people get wounded
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#5Buddy_DacotePosted 4/18/2012 8:23:10 AM
funkydude31 posted...
Syco Clown posted...

That's in the game. I saw a soldier running up to a guy I just shot. After a while, he helped the guy up and they both ran away.
#6DragynRyderPosted 4/18/2012 9:03:07 AM
speaking of other soldiers helping the wounded. A pretty cool shot is when a soldier picks up the wounded soldier over his shoulder. I hit the wounded soldier in his spine and the bullet went through the other soldiers head/neck.
#7tim_pattersonPosted 4/18/2012 9:06:55 AM
gamester091 posted...
I was just fooling around at the first group of enemies, and i fired a bullet and it actually shot off 3 fingers of a enemy....i didnt know you could actually do that in this game

Did that give you a kill, or did it just would him?
#8Xerosnake90Posted 4/18/2012 10:47:54 AM
I've yet to have a double kill, and I've become pretty decent at playing on sniper elite. I've had an explosive kill once, and just love 1 shot kill cams.
---
PSN/360GT: Xerosnake90
#9SDFan18Posted 4/18/2012 10:57:01 AM
tim_patterson posted...

Did that give you a kill, or did it just would him?

It kills him.
---
"Together We Stand, Divided We Fall."
XBL GT/PSN ID: BBFaNaTiC86
#10Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 4/20/2012 12:15:34 PM
gamester091 posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkSjxud5Za0