Oh god just got my first nut shot

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Sniper Elite V2
  3. Oh god just got my first nut shot
3 years ago#1
Sweet lord that was disturbing. Was almost 200 meters away and I was just starting out, shooting randomly at someone in the back after I got spotted. Was about to reset the demo when I had a kill cam and nuked the guy's nuts. Now THAT is horrible..
---
PSN/360GT: Xerosnake90
3 years ago#2
I haven't got one yet.
I spent 2 hours aiming at them with no such luck.
3 years ago#3
Got it on my first shot....ever. Lets just say this game made an awesome first impression.

....havent been able to do it again though
---
......now, where was I?
3 years ago#4
I've gotten 3 and they've all been on the first sniper. The first shot makes him stumble then get into a crouching position, then aim for the balls again and it clears them both ha.
---
Collateral Shot! This is too easy..
3 years ago#5
How do you do it, where do you aim? I've tried multiple times and failed (I did see them explode when I hit the soldier's grenade).
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
3 years ago#6
I shot plenty of guys in the balls 80% of them were completely random shots fired, but only one of them I enjoyed, yet at the same time feel sorry for. It was when I was sniping at the VIP and as he ran away from me, I fire my last bullet before I had to reload, the kill cam following my bullet as usual lead me to his butt and from there straight to his balls and they popped. For 3 minutes, I did nothing but had my mouth open while still getting shot.
  1. Boards
  2. Sniper Elite V2
  3. Oh god just got my first nut shot

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived