Oh god just got my first nut shot

#1Xerosnake90Posted 4/18/2012 10:57:54 AM
Sweet lord that was disturbing. Was almost 200 meters away and I was just starting out, shooting randomly at someone in the back after I got spotted. Was about to reset the demo when I had a kill cam and nuked the guy's nuts. Now THAT is horrible..
---
PSN/360GT: Xerosnake90
#2CancerbeaterPosted 4/18/2012 12:37:26 PM
I haven't got one yet.
I spent 2 hours aiming at them with no such luck.
#3TheCrazedMadmanPosted 4/19/2012 10:35:18 AM
Got it on my first shot....ever. Lets just say this game made an awesome first impression.

....havent been able to do it again though
---
......now, where was I?
#4DanKiller7Posted 4/19/2012 1:21:43 PM
I've gotten 3 and they've all been on the first sniper. The first shot makes him stumble then get into a crouching position, then aim for the balls again and it clears them both ha.
---
Collateral Shot! This is too easy..
#5WingZero0782Posted 4/19/2012 3:47:03 PM
How do you do it, where do you aim? I've tried multiple times and failed (I did see them explode when I hit the soldier's grenade).
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#6KaizerFreePosted 4/21/2012 2:12:37 AM
I shot plenty of guys in the balls 80% of them were completely random shots fired, but only one of them I enjoyed, yet at the same time feel sorry for. It was when I was sniping at the VIP and as he ran away from me, I fire my last bullet before I had to reload, the kill cam following my bullet as usual lead me to his butt and from there straight to his balls and they popped. For 3 minutes, I did nothing but had my mouth open while still getting shot.